Tiger Archive Header Mismatch Error Trying to play Marvel Avengers

Discus and support Tiger Archive Header Mismatch Error Trying to play Marvel Avengers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a physical copy of Marvel Avengers, and it is installed on my xbox one but whenever i try to load it up, i get the error message: TigerArchive... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luckyducky10963, May 21, 2022.

1. Tiger Archive Header Mismatch Error Trying to play Marvel Avengers

I have a physical copy of Marvel Avengers, and it is installed on my xbox one but whenever i try to load it up, i get the error message:

TigerArchive header mismatch in \\global\.\bigfile.game.007.000.tiger!

I have rebooted xbox, and cleaned the disk, but its still not working, please help.

:)

Luckyducky10963, May 21, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Leonard_Y Win User

Tiger Archive Header mismatch

Hello

We haven't heard back from you for 72 hours, so we assume your issue has been resolved. We will not monitor this thread in the future, so if you need more help, double-click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

respectfully

Leonardo_Y
  4. Leonard_Y Win User

Tiger Archive Header mismatch

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. Let's work on this together in finding the best possible solution to this Tiger Archive Header Mismatch Error in Trying to play Marvel Avengers.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​
    ​​​
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    Reset and keep my games & apps.

I hope this helps. Looking forward for your response soon!

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  5. Nicolas Chletsos Win User

How do I fix this?

I tried to open marvels avengers on my xbox one and it gave me an error screen that said "can't open file g:\DURANGO-W\charactermesh_hawkeye_dayoff_body_body_default.drm please help me, I don't know what's going on
    Games marvel avengers
  6. fost1 Win User

Avengers beta code

Download "beta marvel's avenger" on the store.

Launch the game.

play
Thema:

1. Tiger Archive Header Mismatch Error Trying to play Marvel Avengers - Similar Threads - Tiger Archive Header

2. Tiger Archive Header mismatch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tiger Archive Header mismatch: Tiger Archive Header Mismatch Error Trying to play Marvel Avengers I have a physical copy of Marvel Avengers, and it is installed on my xbox one but whenever i try to load it up, i get the error...
  3. Can you please add tiger woods pga tour 2003-20014 to Xbox backwards compatibility list and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please add tiger woods pga tour 2003-20014 to Xbox backwards compatibility list and...: I’ve wanted those games to be added for a while. I loved those games fcc1c4fc-0d26-41b5-b327-748f7eb8ce6a
  4. Achievement won't unlock Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement won't unlock Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD: I've been play playing Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD on the Xbox Series X and I completed the game 100%. My problem is the achievement for collecting all the picture frames didn't unlock even though I...
  5. is there a tiger woods pga tour 14 forum?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there a tiger woods pga tour 14 forum?: is there a tiger woods pga tour 14 forum? 21a65ddf-5e3b-4b72-937b-299604332449
  6. Battlefield V The last tiger

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V The last tiger: Shows loading 1%. Won't update. ddba5de3-6b76-409b-b10c-2e72986da73b
  7. Tiger woods PGA tour 14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tiger woods PGA tour 14: Is tiger woods PGA Tour 14 backwards compatible for Xbox one? I have read no and I have read yes. Trying to figure out before I go buy it. 6e798662-8de1-40ff-9bf3-725cf207ae98
  8. Tiger Woods 2014 rain but no wind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tiger Woods 2014 rain but no wind: My husband plays TW14 and loves it, but is having an issue with the game. When he’s in the game under Live Weather, it defaults to 0 wind with rain no matter where he chooses to play. Yes, he does...
  9. my tiger woods pga golg masters 2014 is now freezing while i play,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my tiger woods pga golg masters 2014 is now freezing while i play,: everytime i play the second shot, it freezes no matter what game i try to play, doesnt do that on other games , 97f438b3-0aa3-47a7-a85f-94edebb605fe
  10. tiger woods

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tiger woods: How can I play tiger wood's PGA 14 on Xbox 1 ? bc9683bf-7dca-46de-8872-427f4304f32a