Tie language of the system to profile.

Discus and support Tie language of the system to profile. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey! I'm from Poland and share the console with my son who's 7. Nowadays most games support dubbing and bind it to system language and that works... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/numnumexo, Oct 9, 2022.

1. /u/numnumexo
    /u/numnumexo Guest

Hey! I'm from Poland and share the console with my son who's 7. Nowadays most games support dubbing and bind it to system language and that works perfectly fine for him (uses Polish versions) but I prefer English voice-over + subs (original) in most of games I play. Each time I have to go to settings and switch global language to change language of the games and restart the console (xbox series-x). Why can't the system language be tied to the profile?

submitted by /u/numnumexo
    [link] [comments]

/u/numnumexo, Oct 9, 2022
  2. GrowlingYapper Win User

Can't find English language in my location!

There is no fix for this I have seen lots of threads about this also on user voice asking not to tie language to region but nothing done yet.
  3. Tomesso Win User

How do change the gta v language

Hi there,

Are you having this issue with playing the same Xbox profile?

The language in-game matches the console language and needs to be changed in the console's System Settings.
  4. ThusFarJay Win User

german edition does it play english?

I want to say why do you have a game in a version that is not relevant to your language or player profile. Nonetheless, no if the game is written in German to the disc. It is unlikely, that the system language will change it.
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

i founded a way that works with usb should i do that or not

6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

System Language

Boot the console up, press the guide button, go all the way to the right, down to the fourth option, press a, press a again, down to the third option, press a this should get you to the language selection screen .

This assumes you're able to actually boot into the dashboard, if you get a screen as soon as you boot up that has some foreign looking language on it then it may be a more serious issue.
Thema:

1. Tie language of the system to profile. - Similar Threads - Tie language system

2. Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help me I am tied to install XBOX application on my window 11 single home version. Error...: Help me I tied to install Xbox application. Also, I applied all below mentioned command on my laptop. My Window11 comes with Home Single edition 23H2 Version. this command applies my laptop and...
  3. My RT and my LT inputs are tied to the same button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My RT and my LT inputs are tied to the same button.: My RT and my LT inputs are tied to the LT button. When I press RT, nothing happens. It really confuses me while playing games, and I can't seem to fix it. Reconfiguring doesn't do anything....
  4. If you are tied to an old email that is no longer active, and you have two-step security...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If you are tied to an old email that is no longer active, and you have two-step security...: If you are tied to an old email that is no longer active, and you have two-step security active, how can you turn it off? Two-step verification doesn't allow you to choose from an alias email or...
  5. My RT and my LT inputs are tied to the same button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My RT and my LT inputs are tied to the same button.: My RT and my LT inputs are tied to the LT button. When I press RT, nothing happens. It really confuses me while playing games, and I can't seem to fix it. Reconfiguring doesn't do anything....
  6. (READ FOR MORE DETAILS) Extremely tied up Xbox Gamertags and Microsoft Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    (READ FOR MORE DETAILS) Extremely tied up Xbox Gamertags and Microsoft Accounts: Account A is linked to Gamertag 1 Account B is linked to Gamertag 2 Account C has no gamertag, but I want to move Gamertag 2 to this one I want to link Gamertag 1 with Account B, and Gamertag 2...
  7. Microsoft account is tied to an old email that no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account is tied to an old email that no longer exists: Hello, My Microsoft account is tied to an old email that no longer exists, I have tried the recovery through another email many many many times and it continuously says I have not provided enough...
  8. I don't know what Microsoft email is tied to my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know what Microsoft email is tied to my Minecraft account: So here's the rundown of my problem Have had Minecraft since 2012 with the Mojang email attached to it, which I know the password to. 2021 I successfully migrated my Mojang account when the...
  9. Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?: This is a very tedious issue I have with the Xbox app. Why is the download limit tied to the Windows update bandwidth? The app should have its own download limits. This was an issue I spent ages...
  10. How do i know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my minecraft?: Hi, Is there a way to know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my Minecraft account? I can't access the account anymore and i don't know the email/Microsoft account tied to It...