Ticket issue 7013882612 - Can't log in to xbox app account

Discus and support Ticket issue 7013882612 - Can't log in to xbox app account in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm having issues logging in to my account to the xbox app. A few months ago i logged in to my girlfriends account and then i wanted to switch back to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gabbe_Azusa, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Ticket issue 7013882612 - Can't log in to xbox app account

I'm having issues logging in to my account to the xbox app. A few months ago i logged in to my girlfriends account and then i wanted to switch back to my own now and its stuck at logging in to her account and won't let me log in to any other account.

I have a ticket for this issue and its " 7013882612 " we have done most of the things to try and solve it but we keep getting back to square one.

I have tried repairing and clearing the cache of the programs that use the xbox app and clearing my credentials in the credential manager on my computer. I'm using window 10. The closest i been to logging in to a different account is when i changed my girlfriends password and then the app couldn't log in to that account anymore and gave me the option to switch but it gave me another issue that i had problems with the xbox live service and wouldn't let me log in. And got stuck again.

Nothing is working that we have tired. Any more questions about my problem you can ask here.

submitted by /u/Gabbe_Azusa
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gabbe_Azusa, Mar 6, 2023
  2. deda deda MSXB Win User

White login dialogue at sign in for specific account. Others accounts can login fine

Have used the "Report a Problem app from Microsoft Store on an Xbox Console." app. On the Xbox, with PC keyboard of course.

I submitted twice as the advice was to navigate to the relevant screen and press the Xbox button then report.

The app does not show tickets raised and the first time I was logged off. So I repeated the process! logged on second time.

I do not have ticket number(s) as yet. It doesn't present to screen.

Title is : "[Xbox Forums] White login Dialogue at sign in for specific account. Other accounts login normally."
  3. TDawg70-9FCFCCDA-B4C Win User

Ubisoft servers and trials fusion?

I had the same issue with all Ubi games. Logged a ticket with Ubi support and it was due to the fact that I had two Uplay accounts set up. They unlinked the account and then I had to associate the account to my Xbl account using the Uplay app on the Xbox
    One. Worked for me, so worth a shot.
  4. SpencrPratt Win User

Nfl app and Sunday ticket

Hi guys,

Did anyone have success fixing the issue? I have the app loaded but I can't watch video of the game. I only see the live feed of plays when I log into the direcTV sunday ticket section of the NFL app. Hey at least it only costs $229 (sarcasm).
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox one x overheating playing fallout 76 beta

If you haven't already done so, submit a ticket
    with Bethesda
    on this issue. Make sure you are signed in with your Bethesda.net account, otherwise it won't give you the chance to describe the problem or even log it.
  6. aidangregory2 Win User

Problems logging into my Halo Waypoint account from the page.

how are we supposed to make the ticket, if we can't log in??
Thema:

Ticket issue 7013882612 - Can't log in to xbox app account

1. Ticket issue 7013882612 - Can't log in to xbox app account - Similar Threads - Ticket issue 7013882612

2. When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.

in XBoX on Windows
    When will microsoft answer my support ticket its been 12 days.: My xbox has been stuck in transit (I sent it in for repair) It's been nearly 2 months, without my xbox. Support has been no help, Im told in my email after I contacted after many hours trying to...
  3. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  4. My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards account is suspended and I can not open a ticket to try and get it...: Hello all, I am trying to get my account reinstated since it has been suspended for a long time now. However, I go to the section to contact support but everything is greyed out and will not let...
  5. My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account is suspended for no reason and I can’t make a ticket in the support section: Hi, I hope that someone can help me. For no apparent reason, my rewards account is suspended. I didn’t do anything unusual. I want my account reactivated but I don’t know how. On multiple forums...
  6. I cannot create a ticket support for a suspended account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create a ticket support for a suspended account.: I currently have two outlook accounts in my name. One being a personal account and the other is a business account. My personal account's rewards are now suspended due to this. Is there a way I...
  7. How can I email xbox support or submit a support ticket?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I email xbox support or submit a support ticket?: I want to send an email to xbox support or submit a support ticket I know you have live chat but I don't need that. Thanks. 6cfb7475-5a0e-4a21-8622-952c68313171
  8. Cant unlink xbox account from activision or raise activision support ticket

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant unlink xbox account from activision or raise activision support ticket: I have been trying to fix my xbox accoutn with activsion but having no help, when I log a ticket I get an error, when I go to my profile I get an error. I had created a new account to raise a...
  9. Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is...: Haven't received Backstage tickets on Forza Horizon 4 after 50% completion in fall. is there any way to fix this? c8d44600-63b6-4104-b98e-72a5a0cfd133
  10. What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?

in XBoX on Windows
    What prevents Microsoft rewards support from actually working on ticket issues?: I think this is about the 2nd or 3rd time I've run into the issue of getting the "There's an issue with your account or order" screen when trying to redeem points. I've seen similar threads posted...