Thumbstick Calibration Tool usage

Discus and support Thumbstick Calibration Tool usage in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; has anyone used this and noticed any differences with drifting, has it help eliminated it? submitted by /u/sithmetal71 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sithmetal71, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Thumbstick Calibration Tool usage

has anyone used this and noticed any differences with drifting, has it help eliminated it?

submitted by /u/sithmetal71
    [link] [comments]

/u/sithmetal71, Jan 24, 2024
  2. John P_14 Win User

Xbox series X controller left stick constantly registered as pushed in

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

It sounds like there may be an issue with the left thumbstick on your Xbox Series X controller. It's possible that the thumbstick is not properly calibrated or that there is some debris stuck under the thumbstick. To fix this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Calibrate the thumbstick.

2. Clean the thumbstick and the area around it. Use a soft cloth and some rubbing alcohol to gently clean the thumbstick and the area around it. This can help remove any dirt or debris that may be causing the issue.

3. Check for debris. If there is debris stuck under the thumbstick, it could be causing the thumbstick to register as being pressed when it is not. Carefully inspect the thumbstick and use a small tool, such as a toothpick or a pin, to remove any debris that you find.

4. Check the controller's firmware. Make sure that you have the latest firmware installed on your controller.

If none of these steps fix the issue, it's possible that there is a problem with the controller itself. In this case, you may need to consider sending in your controller to have it repaired/replaced.
  3. DangerousBard Win User

TV Calibration Tool

All depends on your TV set yet it's recommended to leave the color space setting set to TV (RGB Limited). RGB Limited is the broadcast standard for video content and is intended for use with televisions.
  4. Albert X Win User

Improper Tool Usage

If I an not mistaken Chronus Max allows players to use all different kind of Gaming peripherals regardless of the console or platform it was originally designed for. I really have to look into how it's used as a cheating tool. I wll do some research. Interesting

Improper Tool Usage

I agree that using such accessories like the CronusMAX PLUS is rather unfair when playing the game online. The only think you can do is report suspected users.

That said, I can see how such a device would empower gamers to play solo games much easier, especially disabled gamers. So I would say that the device itself is necessarily bad.
  6. denis97g Win User

Improper Tool Usage

Report those players for cheating and after investigation by the enforcement team, their account could be banned.
Thema:

Thumbstick Calibration Tool usage

1. Thumbstick Calibration Tool usage - Similar Threads - Thumbstick Calibration Tool

2. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  3. My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all: My right thumbstick on my xbox series x controller Is always pressed down even though I am not pressing it at all. Anyone know a fix? 00dd1c1c-98cd-477e-8045-4317899527cd
  4. Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a reason the thumbstick location moved?: I just got a Series X after using my One S and I’m finding myself really bad at all my favourite games It’s because the stick has moved slightly and so I’m no longer using the same part of my...
  5. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  6. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  7. Up on Left Thumbstick of Controller Won’t Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Up on Left Thumbstick of Controller Won’t Work: Hello, I purchased an official Xbox controller about 5 months back brand new. Nothing spilled or damage to the controller looks basically brand new as of now. The up on the left thumb stick...
  8. Power A Xbox one thumbsticks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power A Xbox one thumbsticks.: Hi I'm using a power A wired controller on my Xbox one s, I bought the controller for a standard Xbox one so a few years old now. The rubber has worn off the left thumb stick and I'm trying to...
  9. Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Thumbsticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Replacement Thumbsticks: Hi What I'm looking for is a single replacement thumbstick for my Elite Series 2 controllers - the domed one, to be precise. Where can I go to buy them individually...or even a set of two? I...
  10. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...