Thrustmaster USB joystick works on Xbox?

Discus and support Thrustmaster USB joystick works on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m looking to buy a cheap joystick and I’ve come across the thrustmaster USB joystick but I don’t know if it works with Xbox. If it doesn’t, are there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by :)kermit, Feb 26, 2023.

1. :)kermit
    :)kermit Guest

I’m looking to buy a cheap joystick and I’ve come across the thrustmaster USB joystick but I don’t know if it works with Xbox. If it doesn’t, are there any joysticks for around the same price (£20) that do work?

:)

:)kermit, Feb 26, 2023
  2. sarkah Win User

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joysticks not connecting to Xbox Adaptive Controller

The Extreme 3D Pro joystick has stopped working with the XAC. Are you able to return the Logitech joysticks to vendor you purchased them from? There are some alternative joysticks that work out of the box, including the Thrustmaster USB Joystick, which should be similar the the Logitech ones you have now.
  3. ngocphi Win User

It also depends on the console you get for flight SIM xbox one no flight stick will work only controller as you are using cloud

Pc or series consoles ca.n Use flight sticks as you can install it as long as yoir pc meets minimum specs
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

no, only controlllers that specifically say they are for Xbox work

If you’re looking for Flight Sim, the Hotas ONE is the cheapest around $80 US
  5. martina petrova Win User

Flight simulator game

Thank you 🤗 will the thrustmaster joystick work with it?
  6. sarkah Win User

Connecting a logitech extreme 3d pro to an xbox adaptive controller

As has been discussed in this thread, the Logitech Extreme 3D Joystick does not work with the XBox Adaptive Controller in the real world. The Microsoft website that says they work together is misinformation.

Microsoft will not help you. They have not had anyone working on the XBox Adaptive Controller project for 4 years. They use the same video clips from 4 years ago every time they include the XBox Adaptive Controller in public relations announcements. Microsoft is done investing anything in this product, which is sad, but it is still more than Sony or Nintendo have ever done, and the XBox Adaptive Controller can be made to work if you do a bit of trial and error on your own and don't listen to the misinformation coming from Microsoft.

I suggest you return your Logitech Extreme 3D Joystick for a refund and buy a Thrustmaster USB Joystick instead. The last time I tested the Thrustmaster USB Joystick with the XBox Adaptive Controller, they did work together in the real world. (I last tested the configuration that I am recommending a couple of months ago.)
Thema:

1. Thrustmaster USB joystick works on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster USB joystick

2. I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...: I do not know how to solve this da085f7b-3c9d-40d1-a8b5-73b8838119ed
  3. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  4. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  5. Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking: Bought my son Thrustmaster Captain pack and joystick for Xbox Series S. Both plugged in, and joystick set to Xbox rather than PC option. But neither are working. The joystick light under the Xbox...
  6. Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working: New to gaming. Son wanted flight simulator for Xmas so got an Xbox series s and a thrustmaster hotas one controller. Have downloaded flight simulator but when I enter the activity to learn basic...
  7. Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one: my thrustmaster 450 spider steering wheel. Will not come on or do anything. on my xbox one fb669d58-a53e-4b44-b94a-e4b03e1aa496
  8. On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...: Hi. Having problems trying to install an Airbus Thrustmaster joystick for X Box One S with Microsoft Flight Simulator. Only the standard X Box controller is shown in the Control options section....
  9. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  10. I can confirm the Thrustmaster USB Joystick works with the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC)...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can confirm the Thrustmaster USB Joystick works with the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC)...: Thrustmaster USB Joystick When plugged into the Xbox Adaptive Controller (XAC) the default buttons are listed below: Apart from the joystick functionality, the Thrustmaster USB Joystick has 6...