Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S I HAVE...

Discus and support Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S I HAVE... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S I HAVE THIS WHEEL AND THE XBOX ONE S NOT DETECTED THE ACCESORIE ,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jill&, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Jill&
    Jill& Guest

Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S I HAVE...

Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S

I HAVE THIS WHEEL AND THE XBOX ONE S NOT DETECTED THE ACCESORIE , PLEASE HELP ME

:)

Jill&, Dec 28, 2022
  2. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Xbox one steering wheel! Has anyone got a suggestion for a good wireless steering wheel?

3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Any plans for a MS Wireless Speed Wheel for XBox One?

4. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Doubting but hopeful

There are currently two wheels available for the Xbox One from Thrustmaster:

- Ferrari 458 Spider (Force Feedback via bungie cord linear resistance) (www.thrustmaster.com/.../tx-racing-wheel-ferrari-458-italia-edition)

-Ferrari 458 TX (Force Feedback via brushless motors) (www.thrustmaster.com/.../tx-racing-wheel-ferrari-458-italia-edition)

Mad Catz is also coming out with a wheel but who knows when they'll release it (originally at launch, then in Feb, then in June, now shipping in July) (store.madcatz.com/.../Mad-Catz-Pro-Racing-Force-Feedback-Wheel-and-Pedals-for-Xbox-One.html)

I can understand not wanting to spend a lot of money on a new setup. The TX is expensive (currently $350 on Amazon) but it's the best wheel I've played with. I actually just setup my old Fanatec CSR on Xbox 360 with FM4 the other night and wow did it feel
    poor compared to the TX. The TX's feedback is MUCH stronger than the Fanatec and it's smooth as silk. I've played on Logitech G25 and G27 and they always felt "bumpy" to me. The Thrustmaster is strong and smooth and is the best wheel I've ever used.

It was amazing to run the P1 on Nurburgring last night using the TX. I highly recommend it if you're in the market for a wheel.
  5. T0X1C V3N0M Win User
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

XBox One Accessories

Thema:

1. Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S I HAVE... - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster Racing Wheel

2. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  3. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  4. Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking: Bought my son Thrustmaster Captain pack and joystick for Xbox Series S. Both plugged in, and joystick set to Xbox rather than PC option. But neither are working. The joystick light under the Xbox...
  5. Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working: New to gaming. Son wanted flight simulator for Xmas so got an Xbox series s and a thrustmaster hotas one controller. Have downloaded flight simulator but when I enter the activity to learn basic...
  6. Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one: my thrustmaster 450 spider steering wheel. Will not come on or do anything. on my xbox one fb669d58-a53e-4b44-b94a-e4b03e1aa496
  7. On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...: Hi. Having problems trying to install an Airbus Thrustmaster joystick for X Box One S with Microsoft Flight Simulator. Only the standard X Box controller is shown in the Control options section....
  8. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  9. THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming: I have ULTIMATE XBOX GAME PASS and running xbox app under windows 11.. when I start a game it says no controller connected...despite My PC being able to see the wheel and pedals and I have checked...
  10. Xbox 360, Forza 4, Thrustmaster Racing Wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360, Forza 4, Thrustmaster Racing Wheel: This is real old school but I hope someone can help me…. I am using a Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia (not Spyder) racing wheel with Forza 4. Problem is the steering is way too sensitive and the...