Thrustmaster T150 doesn't get recognized in Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support Thrustmaster T150 doesn't get recognized in Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have Forza Horizon 5 on Microsoft Store. I have installed the drivers and firmware of T150, and it's all up to date. When I go into Control... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andrej19, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Andrej19
    Andrej19 Guest

So I have Forza Horizon 5 on Microsoft Store. I have installed the drivers and firmware of T150, and it's all up to date. When I go into Control Settings in Forza Horizon 5 and I try to set up my key binds, the steering wheel doesn't react.

:)

Andrej19, Nov 23, 2021
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

3. ReeceLad Win User

Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3

Hi Brett

Below, find the list of wheels currently supported by Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 PCs. On Xbox One, Forza Horizon 3 supports all wheels currently supported by Xbox One.

The list of currently supported PC wheels for Forza Horizon 3:

Thrustmaster T150
    Thrustmaster T500 RS
    Thrustmaster TMX V1
    Thrustmaster TMX V2
    Thrustmaster T300RS
    Thrustmaster TX
    Thrustmaster RGT
    Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
    Logitech G920
    Logitech G929
    Logitech G25
    Logitech G27

Players can use the Logitech G27 and the Thrustmaster TX (and some TX variants, like the new Leather Edition), but these wheels have some limitations with their functionality in-game. While these wheels work on default or custom wheel settings, button mapping and force feedback are not properly recognized. These issues will be addressed in an upcoming update for Forza Horizon 3. In addition, there are additional wheels that we plan on bringing on board, notably Fanatec products such as the ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models. Support for these Fanatec wheels will be arriving in Apex beginning in late September, with updates for both Windows 10 and Apex.

From this, unfrotunately G923 is not compatible with Forza Horizon 3
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X

Wheels must be made compatible on a per game basis. Compatible wheels for NFS do not include yours

• Thrustmaster T300RS (PS5, PC)
    • Thrustmaster TX (Xbox, PC)
    • Thrustmaster T150 (PS5, PC)
    • Thrustmaster TMX (Xbox, PC)
    • Logitech G29 (PS5, PC)
    • Logitech G920 (Xbox, PC)
    • Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel (PS5, PC, Xbox)

It is on the Forza 5 list

I suggest you contact EA and ask them to add it to the game
  5. Patrick M. Martin Win User

How I Upgrade

Don't take a hike Trippul - that's great info. Now you just need to step up and get the Xbox One, Forza 5 and the Thrustmaster! ;)
  6. TXTIM Win User

Windows 11 and Forza Horizon

It doesn't run for me either. Windows 11 + Forza Horizon 4 or 5 = Crash and Burn
Thema:

1. Thrustmaster T150 doesn't get recognized in Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster T150 doesn't

2. I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...: I do not know how to solve this da085f7b-3c9d-40d1-a8b5-73b8838119ed
  3. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  4. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  5. Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking: Bought my son Thrustmaster Captain pack and joystick for Xbox Series S. Both plugged in, and joystick set to Xbox rather than PC option. But neither are working. The joystick light under the Xbox...
  6. Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working: New to gaming. Son wanted flight simulator for Xmas so got an Xbox series s and a thrustmaster hotas one controller. Have downloaded flight simulator but when I enter the activity to learn basic...
  7. Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one: my thrustmaster 450 spider steering wheel. Will not come on or do anything. on my xbox one fb669d58-a53e-4b44-b94a-e4b03e1aa496
  8. On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...: Hi. Having problems trying to install an Airbus Thrustmaster joystick for X Box One S with Microsoft Flight Simulator. Only the standard X Box controller is shown in the Control options section....
  9. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  10. THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming: I have ULTIMATE XBOX GAME PASS and running xbox app under windows 11.. when I start a game it says no controller connected...despite My PC being able to see the wheel and pedals and I have checked...