Thrustmaster T-FLIGHT HOTAS ONE compatibility with Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Thrustmaster T-FLIGHT HOTAS ONE compatibility with Cloud Gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I've got a Xbox One, but actually I've using more cloud gaming on computer than any other feature. Does the yoke Thrustmaster T-FLIGHT HOTAS... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Júlio Cesar deSouza, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Thrustmaster T-FLIGHT HOTAS ONE compatibility with Cloud Gaming

Hello!

I've got a Xbox One, but actually I've using more cloud gaming on computer than any other feature. Does the yoke Thrustmaster T-FLIGHT HOTAS ONE works with Flight Simulator in Cloud gaming? Or only in console/PC native? TKS

:)

Júlio Cesar deSouza, Mar 26, 2023
  2. chxbiscuit007davis Win User

Purchased thrustmaster full flight kit(hotas and pedals) for xbox one and they dont work with xbox one.

thx for the reply. I found listings for the T-Flight Hotas One for xbox one and the xbox green logo is on the box. I also found videos of people unboxing and using these xbox one hotas. I also see the rudder pedals on the thrustmaster site. They say the
    pedals are part of the ecosystem and will connect to the T-Flight Hotas One. But I cant find out which pedals are actually compatible with xbox one. Thrustmaster does make hotas and pedals for xb1. But the Full Flight Kit Bundle isn't showing a compatibility
    with xb1.
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020

it is probably, but I prefer use a peripheral accessory like the Control Thrustmaster T flight Hotas One
  4. AridLizard Win User

Flight stick & rudder pedals?

this is from the
    Thrustmaster page
    for those pedals

"THE TFRP RUDDER–Thrustmaster Flight Rudder Pedals: DESIGNED FOR ALL USERS Compatible on PC with all joysticks on the market Also compatible on PS4™ with the T.Flight Hotas 4 joystick*/** and on XBox One™ with the T.Flight Hotas One joystick "

it looks like the pedals are compatible but you might need to get the T.Flight Hotas One joystick.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Xbox yokes

I don't think there are any yokes that are compatible with the Xbox One.

the closest thing I could find is the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One Flight Stick
  6. TwistedTitanium Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020

I would imagine that the Thrustmaster Hotas flight stick would work for both the Xbox One and PC versions of the game.
Thema:

Thrustmaster T-FLIGHT HOTAS ONE compatibility with Cloud Gaming

1. Thrustmaster T-FLIGHT HOTAS ONE compatibility with Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster FLIGHT HOTAS

2. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  3. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  4. Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking: Bought my son Thrustmaster Captain pack and joystick for Xbox Series S. Both plugged in, and joystick set to Xbox rather than PC option. But neither are working. The joystick light under the Xbox...
  5. Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working: New to gaming. Son wanted flight simulator for Xmas so got an Xbox series s and a thrustmaster hotas one controller. Have downloaded flight simulator but when I enter the activity to learn basic...
  6. Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one: my thrustmaster 450 spider steering wheel. Will not come on or do anything. on my xbox one fb669d58-a53e-4b44-b94a-e4b03e1aa496
  7. On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...: Hi. Having problems trying to install an Airbus Thrustmaster joystick for X Box One S with Microsoft Flight Simulator. Only the standard X Box controller is shown in the Control options section....
  8. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  9. THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming: I have ULTIMATE XBOX GAME PASS and running xbox app under windows 11.. when I start a game it says no controller connected...despite My PC being able to see the wheel and pedals and I have checked...
  10. Does the thrustmaster t-flight hotas x work in microsoft flight simulator free flight on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the thrustmaster t-flight hotas x work in microsoft flight simulator free flight on...: I can't seem to find any answers to whether it does or doesn't work in microsoft flight simulator 2020 free flight mode or if its just locked to being used in the activities mode and flight...