Thrustmaster rudder pedals - toe brakes not recognised

Discus and support Thrustmaster rudder pedals - toe brakes not recognised in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, Just received my brand new, T.Flight Rudder pedals today. Using them on my Xbox Series X with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. They are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tim Giling17, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Tim Giling17
    Tim Giling17 Guest

Hi all,

Just received my brand new, T.Flight Rudder pedals today. Using them on my Xbox Series X with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. They are plugged into my T.Flight HOTAS One Joystick.

The rudder axis works fine. However, the toe brakes do not work. In fact, there is no axis showing for them in the simulator control settings.

Any ideas?

:)

Tim Giling17, Sep 13, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. Theo_051 Win User

I had the same issue of my toe pedals not working, which made it impossible to turn without cutting across grass verges.

this continued for some time, To shut down I normally long hold down the X box key, then Turn off console.

After reading the above, this worked for me.

I short hold Xbox key, selected menu, the choose Quit.

(I think this properly closes msfs from the console)

Then long hold Xbox, and select Turn off console

Then un-plugged the power source for a few minutes (I think this is key)

Power back on.....getting the startup logos...X box..TBM logo ..Asobo ..Blackshark.AI, Press any button to start

Tested on all 3 Profiles I have for the T.Flight Hotas one

Using Search by input (then of course moving the rudder pedal)

This worked for me.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Tim

This can be a bit dumb but may I know if you tried connecting the accessories to a different USB port in your Xbox?

If you already tried that, what about power cycling the console?
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
  5. AnthonyDavis99 Win User

Game Controllers Input

Also, the same is happening with my Thrustmaster T Rudder Pedals. Steering right, it doesn't go to its full position. Replug in fixes this issue. Same with tapping the toe brakes. I believe Windows is causing this issues with my game controllers. Thanks
  6. andersonpassos Win User

How can I get the toe brakes to work on velocity one rudder pedals when using MSFS on the Xbox series S?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

you need to follow these steps:

Connect your Velocity One rudder pedals to your Xbox Series S console. Ensure that the pedals are connected properly.

Launch Microsoft Flight Simulator on your Xbox Series S console.

Navigate to the Options menu in the game and select Controls.

Choose the Rudder Pedals option from the drop-down menu at the top.

Click on the Toe Brake Axis option and set it to the desired control axis.

Save the changes and exit the Options menu.

Calibrate the rudder pedals by selecting the Calibrate option in the Controls menu.

Follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate the pedals, including the toe brakes.

Once the calibration is complete, you should be able to use the toe brakes on your Velocity One rudder pedals while playing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series S.
Thema:

1. Thrustmaster rudder pedals - toe brakes not recognised - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster rudder pedals

2. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  3. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  4. Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking: Bought my son Thrustmaster Captain pack and joystick for Xbox Series S. Both plugged in, and joystick set to Xbox rather than PC option. But neither are working. The joystick light under the Xbox...
  5. Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working: New to gaming. Son wanted flight simulator for Xmas so got an Xbox series s and a thrustmaster hotas one controller. Have downloaded flight simulator but when I enter the activity to learn basic...
  6. Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one: my thrustmaster 450 spider steering wheel. Will not come on or do anything. on my xbox one fb669d58-a53e-4b44-b94a-e4b03e1aa496
  7. On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...: Hi. Having problems trying to install an Airbus Thrustmaster joystick for X Box One S with Microsoft Flight Simulator. Only the standard X Box controller is shown in the Control options section....
  8. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  9. THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming: I have ULTIMATE XBOX GAME PASS and running xbox app under windows 11.. when I start a game it says no controller connected...despite My PC being able to see the wheel and pedals and I have checked...
  10. How can I make go the thrustmaster t80 488 in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I make go the thrustmaster t80 488 in Forza Horizon 5: I can't use the wheel beceuse it says that is ill-matched with the game. I saw people using the same wheel as me in the same game today. How can I connect it? d8532e45-7840-4136-9bfc-855eb2236878

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thrustmaster rudder pedal brakes are not working in xbox