Thrustmaster GPX - controller for xbox360 and PC

Discus and support Thrustmaster GPX - controller for xbox360 and PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got this as a gift and it doesn't work on my 360. Is the controller model specific, I have I believe the 2nd release of the 360(the white one)...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by macstang15, Jan 1, 2014.

1. macstang15
    macstang15 Guest

macstang15, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Dr Black Bones, Jan 1, 2014
  3. macstang15
    macstang15 Guest
    macstang15, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Dr Black Bones Win User

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thrustmaster-GPX-Controller-for-Xbox-360-and-PC-Xbox-360/22088262

Hi. When you connected the controller did it start to light up? Does it have a button on the top to make sure it can connect to your console? Just like the regular Xbox 360 controllers do.
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

AREOLITE 103 THROTTLE HELP!

Hello Wano08,

Is this a Thrustmaster controller? Are you using this on PC?

I would suggest reaching out to the manufacturer for support. Thrustmaster has a helpful support article with a user manual, drivers, and FAQs: Thrustmaster - Technical support website

Regards,

Hayabusa
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X

Wheels must be made compatible on a per game basis. Compatible wheels for NFS do not include yours

• Thrustmaster T300RS (PS5, PC)
    • Thrustmaster TX (Xbox, PC)
    • Thrustmaster T150 (PS5, PC)
    • Thrustmaster TMX (Xbox, PC)
    • Logitech G29 (PS5, PC)
    • Logitech G920 (Xbox, PC)
    • Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel (PS5, PC, Xbox)

It is on the Forza 5 list

I suggest you contact EA and ask them to add it to the game
  7. Internet Expert Win User

steering wheel on a PC

It should be detected as a controller when connected to a Windows 10 PC.

However, I'm guessing that PC game compatibility might be hit-or-miss. Check in with
    Thrustmaster for more information.
  8. WinnithedevilKün Win User

Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X V.2 joystick on XBox Series S console

Hello, thats right!

1. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas „X“ kompatibel with PC / PS3 ……

2. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas „ONE“ kompatibel with PC / XBox Series s/x , XBox One

See on Thrustmaster.com website
Thema:

1. Thrustmaster GPX - controller for xbox360 and PC - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster GPX controller

2. I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...: I do not know how to solve this da085f7b-3c9d-40d1-a8b5-73b8838119ed
  3. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  4. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  5. Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thrustmaster Joystick not working on Xbox Series S. Xbox button blinking: Bought my son Thrustmaster Captain pack and joystick for Xbox Series S. Both plugged in, and joystick set to Xbox rather than PC option. But neither are working. The joystick light under the Xbox...
  6. Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s flight simulator and thrustmaster hotas one not working: New to gaming. Son wanted flight simulator for Xmas so got an Xbox series s and a thrustmaster hotas one controller. Have downloaded flight simulator but when I enter the activity to learn basic...
  7. Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster 458 spider. Not working on xbox one: my thrustmaster 450 spider steering wheel. Will not come on or do anything. on my xbox one fb669d58-a53e-4b44-b94a-e4b03e1aa496
  8. On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Microsoft Flight simulator the Thrustmaster Airbus joystick is not showing as an option...: Hi. Having problems trying to install an Airbus Thrustmaster joystick for X Box One S with Microsoft Flight Simulator. Only the standard X Box controller is shown in the Control options section....
  9. Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust....: Hello Microsoft community, I am concentrating of buying the Thrustmaster Airbus thrust. Does it needs to have an X on the box so I know that is compatible with Xbox or is is anyway? Thanks...
  10. THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THRUSTMASTER T80 wheel and pedals and XBOX app under Windows 11 cloud gaming: I have ULTIMATE XBOX GAME PASS and running xbox app under windows 11.. when I start a game it says no controller connected...despite My PC being able to see the wheel and pedals and I have checked...