Threats against my friends and I

Discus and support Threats against my friends and I in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have not been banned but one player individually has been threatening me. He recently acquired the ability to hack and mod games. He has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zman41093, Jan 2, 2014.

1. zman41093
    zman41093 Guest

Hello,

I have not been banned but one player individually has been threatening me. He recently acquired the ability to hack and mod games. He has been stealing my friends IPs and booting them offline for several days. He has been modding games. Hacking into the
    Xbox Live Marketplace and stealing DLC and selling to other gamers for a reduced price. He threatens to ban my friends and I if we don't do as he pleases and is making gaming and having fun with friends incredibly difficult. His Gamertag is
    [Mod Removed]
    and I have filed complaints for system tampering and other people have to but I thought I should individually post this on the forums in a desperate attempt to gain an Xbox Live "authority" to look into the situation because
    we are powerless against him. Thank you for your time, have a nice day, and a happy new year.

P.S sorry if this is not the correct forum to put this in I was unable to post this in any other ones.

:)

zman41093, Jan 2, 2014
  2. PASEY 2002
    PASEY 2002 Guest
    suspension

i got suspension from my "friend" reporting me i got abusive language and threats as again my friend was probably just having a laugh he said sorry i have evidence can my suspension get took off please

PASEY 2002, Jan 2, 2014
  3. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Threats against my safety

Please file a complaint and block communications via the tools on your console. If you feel physically threatened I would advise contacting your local authorities.

bowski477, Jan 2, 2014
  4. MajorIris
    MajorIris Guest

Hey Zman,

First rule of the forum don't name and shame.

2nd, all you can do is file a complaint, there is nothing more to be done, besides block communications.

MajorIris, Jan 2, 2014
  5. First do not post other people's gamertags. This is a grievous violation of the forum rules.

Second, there is no way to prove this person is committing DDoS attacks since they do not involve Xbox LIVE servers in any way.

Third, it's impossible to "hack" Xbox LIVE in the manner that you're describing. Digital media has DRM and cannot be sold.

Fourth, here is a link to what you can do to help reduce these attacks: support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq

VisageOfAnAngel, Oct 31, 2018
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

First do not post other people's gamertags. This is a grievous violation of the forum rules.

Second, there is no way to prove this person is committing DDoS attacks since they do not involve Xbox LIVE servers in any way.

Third, it's impossible to "hack" Xbox LIVE in the manner that you're describing. Digital media has DRM and cannot be sold.

Fourth, here is a link to what you can do to help reduce these attacks: support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq
  7. MajorIris Win User

Hey Zman,

First rule of the forum don't name and shame.

2nd, all you can do is file a complaint, there is nothing more to be done, besides block communications.
  8. bowski477 Win User

Threats against my safety

Please file a complaint and block communications via the tools on your console. If you feel physically threatened I would advise contacting your local authorities.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Threat against me

File a complaint and block communications with him. If you feel threatened in real life, then you can contact the police.

forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx

Also, calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  10. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Why can i not even sign in to xbox live?

Making threats is against forum rules.
Thema:

1. Threats against my friends and I - Similar Threads - Threats against friends

2. What is with these threats from Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is with these threats from Microsoft: Based on your question, “Stop changing things and threating me to take action. Your pissing me off. We can raise our own kids how we want. How about make it available and say hey we did xjfjfjrje...
  3. [mod removed] is d#xxing me and threating to boot me IVE TREID CONTACTING XBOX AND...

in XBoX Accessibility
    [mod removed] is d#xxing me and threating to boot me IVE TREID CONTACTING XBOX AND...: A guy by the name of [mod removed] is threating to kill/hurt me hes pulled my ip my address my state and other things he has also threatened to dox me online to millions he has also got my router...
  4. How do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...: I got a threat from a random account that I played 2k23 with saying he will boot me offline then kept texting me nonstop harassing me I didn't block until 20 mins later because I was trying to...
  5. I deleted my player on nba 2k24 on accident 6'7 playmaking perimeter threat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my player on nba 2k24 on accident 6'7 playmaking perimeter threat: I deleted my player on nba 2k24 on accident 6'7 playmaking perimeter threat f8bdfcb8-f814-4bed-a50f-5a1a0ed0bc13
  6. Can I delete a past threat so I can post about it again?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I delete a past threat so I can post about it again?: I have a thread that I wrote in the past and I want to delete it so I can post again about it since I have more to say about it. bdb1cdfd-3ac1-4fa6-94c6-46d39fb4ef32
  7. Recieved Threats by Voice Chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recieved Threats by Voice Chat: A person by the username of [mod removed] has been sent my child death and violent threats from a Xbox Live party. I couldn't catch it to record it but did hear them say those things whilst he or...
  8. I still can't play any triple threat in NBA 2k22 myteam single or multiplayer and been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still can't play any triple threat in NBA 2k22 myteam single or multiplayer and been...: NBA 2k 22 myteam triple threat not not working multiplayer or single and play now online connects to a match but can't finish getting it finish getting match ready stops around 60 percent getti...
  9. What can I do about a threat on Xbox live?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What can I do about a threat on Xbox live?: I’m just wondering if there’s anybody that has advice on what to do if somebody says online that they can take down your home network, I’m scared that I’ll lose it because we struggle to pay for...
  10. Being threat from a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Being threat from a friend: I was threatened by my friend is name [mod removed] he told me to slit my wrist f9106edf-6406-484b-ba13-c9e2e9afa915