Threat not activating?

Discus and support Threat not activating? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The threat in saints row 2022 marina east top right Please tell how I can fix it Please 980b7d41-0356-4777-abbe-3a9d818a887f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkGamer2411, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Threat not activating?

The threat in saints row 2022 marina east top right

Please tell how I can fix it Please

:)

DarkGamer2411, Oct 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Threat not activating?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DARKGAMER2411

Would be great to assist you, but for only in-game / one game issues you may need to reach the developer support.
    In your case do it from here:
    https://playersupport.plaion.com/hc/en-us/reque...

In case you need to know when you need to reach game developer or Microsoft support, check this thread:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox live mod or not

No one from Microsoft will ever send you a warning or a threat about activity on your account. If someone sent you a message saying the work for Microsoft or Xbox LIVE, it's a lie.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

people are threatening me on xbox live to hack my internet

1. Stop all communication with these people; do not talk or message them any further.
    2. Report all threatening messages with the “Report message” button, or file a complaint from their profile.
    3. Block their gamertags.
    Hacking threats are typically an empty threat (yet a violation of the code of conduct nonetheless), but if you notice any unusual activity on your account, change your password immediately.
  5. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Xbox live mod or not

[quote user="Obsessive Power"]

No one from Microsoft will ever send you a warning or a threat about activity on your account. If someone sent you a message saying the work for Microsoft or Xbox LIVE, it's a lie.

[/quote]

Plus Impersonating Xbox Live Staff is a permanent ban.
  6. Rene Eblinghaus Win User

Green screen then black screen

yesterday here was a threat to solve this issue. but now the threat is gone.

i solved my blackscreen with the emergency update as descripbed in the threat.

my box is working flawless now
Thema:

Threat not activating?

1. Threat not activating? - Similar Threads - Threat activating

2. What is with these threats from Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is with these threats from Microsoft: Based on your question, “Stop changing things and threating me to take action. Your pissing me off. We can raise our own kids how we want. How about make it available and say hey we did xjfjfjrje...
  3. [mod removed] is d#xxing me and threating to boot me IVE TREID CONTACTING XBOX AND...

in XBoX Accessibility
    [mod removed] is d#xxing me and threating to boot me IVE TREID CONTACTING XBOX AND...: A guy by the name of [mod removed] is threating to kill/hurt me hes pulled my ip my address my state and other things he has also threatened to dox me online to millions he has also got my router...
  4. How do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...: I got a threat from a random account that I played 2k23 with saying he will boot me offline then kept texting me nonstop harassing me I didn't block until 20 mins later because I was trying to...
  5. I deleted my player on nba 2k24 on accident 6'7 playmaking perimeter threat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my player on nba 2k24 on accident 6'7 playmaking perimeter threat: I deleted my player on nba 2k24 on accident 6'7 playmaking perimeter threat f8bdfcb8-f814-4bed-a50f-5a1a0ed0bc13
  6. Can I delete a past threat so I can post about it again?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I delete a past threat so I can post about it again?: I have a thread that I wrote in the past and I want to delete it so I can post again about it since I have more to say about it. bdb1cdfd-3ac1-4fa6-94c6-46d39fb4ef32
  7. Recieved Threats by Voice Chat

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recieved Threats by Voice Chat: A person by the username of [mod removed] has been sent my child death and violent threats from a Xbox Live party. I couldn't catch it to record it but did hear them say those things whilst he or...
  8. I still can't play any triple threat in NBA 2k22 myteam single or multiplayer and been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still can't play any triple threat in NBA 2k22 myteam single or multiplayer and been...: NBA 2k 22 myteam triple threat not not working multiplayer or single and play now online connects to a match but can't finish getting it finish getting match ready stops around 60 percent getti...
  9. What can I do about a threat on Xbox live?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What can I do about a threat on Xbox live?: I’m just wondering if there’s anybody that has advice on what to do if somebody says online that they can take down your home network, I’m scared that I’ll lose it because we struggle to pay for...
  10. Being threat from a friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Being threat from a friend: I was threatened by my friend is name [mod removed] he told me to slit my wrist f9106edf-6406-484b-ba13-c9e2e9afa915