Thousands of bot accounts added me in one day. I’m scared that I will get banned… has...

Discus and support Thousands of bot accounts added me in one day. I’m scared that I will get banned… has... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Thousands of bot accounts added me in one day after I joined a LFG. I’m scared that I will get banned… has anyone else had this happen to them?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Littlepieces121, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Thousands of bot accounts added me in one day. I’m scared that I will get banned… has...

Thousands of bot accounts added me in one day after I joined a LFG. I’m scared that I will get banned… has anyone else had this happen to them?

:)

Littlepieces121, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Thousands of bot accounts added me in one day. I’m scared that I will get banned… has anyone else had this happen to them?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with the LFG problem.

I do not believe that you need to worry about this for as long as you ignore these profiles that you do not know. It will not get you banned if you also do not do anything that is outside policy of Xbox.

I would suggest to just ignore these profiles and report if you find anything that is out of the ordinary.
  3. wpr.jr Win User

Someone “botted” my followers

hi i was wondering can i get banned for botted xbox followers someone botted me and im very scared
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

why are thousands of bots adding me??

Hi there Sjk, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

Don't worry, as long as you haven't violated any community standards (https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards), you shouldn't face any issues. Keep in mind that the Xbox Enforcement team thoroughly reviews each situation before applying any bans or suspensions.

In this situation, I recommend blocking and reporting a few of the bot accounts that have started following you. When asked to describe what happened, provide a detailed explanation in the text box. This way, the Enforcement team can become aware of the situation and potentially trace the origin of these bot accounts, leading to their removal from your account. However, the outcome depends entirely on the Enforcement team's actions.

I hope this helps, and again, please don't worry as you did nothing wrong.

Best regards.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I have been spam added by thousands of random bot accounts. Will I get banned for this?

Hi Shashumga, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

I don't think you will be suspended for this.

As for the removal, there is no option to mass remove them, I am sorry.
  6. 2fdd1025-f829-4bf3-b Win User

"You've received an enforcement action..." except I haven't...

This is happening to me now saying I recieved and enforcement action :( but I haven’t been suspended since 2017 :/ there’s no new ban but this happened to my other acct 2 months ago then 5 days later I was banned I’m scared
Thema:

Thousands of bot accounts added me in one day. I’m scared that I will get banned… has...

1. Thousands of bot accounts added me in one day. I’m scared that I will get banned… has... - Similar Threads - Thousands bot accounts

2. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  3. why are thousands of bots adding me??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are thousands of bots adding me??: I was in a party with around 13 other people and randomly thousands of Bots started adding us. As far as any of us know nobody did anything to make this happen and I'm genuinely scared if someone...
  4. Is Microsoft ever going to address the fact that they sold and shipped thousands of faulty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft ever going to address the fact that they sold and shipped thousands of faulty...: I see the same issue on all different game forums (2042, madden, dark souls, and now STARFIELD). Customers being told to do the same BS copy paste checklist nonsense to attempt to fix their...
  5. someone sent me 42 thousand followers (bots)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    someone sent me 42 thousand followers (bots): Dear Sir or Madam, I have a big problem at the moment, someone else is trying to ban me and hack my microsoft account the (password), 42,000 followers (bots) were sent to my xbox profile...
  6. Ive got a gamerscore of 32 thousand and never received any rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ive got a gamerscore of 32 thousand and never received any rewards: ive got a gamerscore of 33 thousand and have never received a reward 83a790b7-1e2a-4b0e-9190-a6d2b821da9e
  7. My emblem remains the champion acquired with less than 25 thousand gamescore...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My emblem remains the champion acquired with less than 25 thousand gamescore...: I got in touch by the twiter and was even blocked after the promise to update as soon as the end of April was not fulfilled. I've been having trouble computing every G I can get in games today,...
  8. DISCOUNTS FOR ACCOUNT THAT SPENT OVER A THOUSAND!!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    DISCOUNTS FOR ACCOUNT THAT SPENT OVER A THOUSAND!!!!: why aren’t accounts that been with Microsoft for years and spent money getting better Benfits ?????????? 9cf81e4b-d4dd-4cce-b76b-3f48b9b7263c
  9. Drop in Gamerscore of About Five Thousand

in XBoX on Consoles
    Drop in Gamerscore of About Five Thousand: Hi! I noticed when I got on my Xbox One console my gamerscore had dropped from around 102,000 to 97,960. Some games were recorded at zero gamerscore under my achievements page but if I checked the...
  10. My gamerscore went down by 8 thousand

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore went down by 8 thousand: I was playing on my Xbox one and my gamerscore was 234000. After I turned on my Xbox 360 it dropped to 226465. I went back to my Xbox one and it showed the lowered gamerscore. What happened to...