Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

Discus and support Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not sure if it will be enough to fix the underlying issues with the game. 265ff676-10c2-4963-97ce-e770352f89f0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chudamaru, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Chudamaru
    Chudamaru Guest

Not sure if it will be enough to fix the underlying issues with the game.

:)

Chudamaru, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Nolan Coker Win User

My friend made me and my other friend redownload fo76 recently so we have been grinding levels and getting good perks and weapons lately so we are prepared haha.
  3. MetalNutz Win User

I'll likely start playing again because of it. Haven't really played since the first month of release.
  4. ViniReis Win User

im really looking foward for this update, fallout 76 is going to be a good game in a couple of months
  5. playgirlkayls Win User

Im yet to play this one, been on my play list for ages and its slowly working its way to the top but i may have to take it straight there now as youve definitely peaked my interest
  6. l0DarkNova0l Win User

I think that it will be a good update in my opinion
Thema:

1. Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall. - Similar Threads - Thoughts upcoming Wastelanders

2. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  3. I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...: I sent my Xbox to get serviced and they sent me a different one back the same Version tho but ever since I got this one I haven't been able to connect a wireless controller to it and I thought it...
  4. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  5. my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...: my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is something with the software of the controller 184f5882-1fdd-415c-98f5-b068172004fe
  6. Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?: Near the start of the migration I migrated my account and ignored for a while now and recently I decided to get on minecraft again. Using the exact same microsoft account I migrated to and to my...
  7. I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it...: I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it possible for a refund ? e35db996-6f42-435f-b50e-98cb97528b17
  8. My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...: I opened up a new computer and when I went to the xbox app it already had a gamertag. I thought this was auto generated but then I noticed it said last logged in 22 days ago. Is this an open box...
  9. Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...: I bought the game and can’t play e1dd421d-a9bb-40f9-8e07-42429b66cb9e
  10. I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i thought the game was included.I wanted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i thought the game was included.I wanted...: I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i try to play on the 10th October i tried so many time the game not load up.I check i'm sure the game is included in the bundle,it says i need to buy...