Those with codes / previous error.

Discus and support Those with codes / previous error. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Seems as though those with Ultimate Gamepass can now use codes. Just redeemed a previous "1 free month Gamepass" into my ultimate plan which gave... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PrimitiveMeat, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Those with codes / previous error.

Seems as though those with Ultimate Gamepass can now use codes. Just redeemed a previous "1 free month Gamepass" into my ultimate plan which gave subscription 20 more days using conversion plan.

Not sure they announced this, yet wanted those to know who sitting on codes (due to error prior) that apparently they can be used now.

submitted by /u/PrimitiveMeat
    [link] [comments]

/u/PrimitiveMeat, Jun 14, 2019
  2. MrBiskutz Win User

Error code 0x8007042b

fixed but now im back to having those loading issues again where i get the previous error code
  3. Remedy OmG Win User

possible post onslaught DLC map names?!

Those would have been the code names/previous ideas for those maps during development if I had to guess.
  4. BayCurve3881771 Win User

Unable to redeem Gears of War 1 gift code from Gears of War 4 preorder

I bought the gears of war 4 ultimate edition and it came with the codes for all 4 previous games, upon trying to redeem the codes only GoW 2 and judgement managed to be downloaded but 1 and 3 didn't. There was something wrong with the codes, I spoke to a
    costumer service representative from Xbox for over an hour and a half and the only thing they could come up with is that there should something wrong with those codes for those 2 games. What I got after trying to redeem the codes were messages saying "Sorry,
    an unexpected error had occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later."
  5. Latmild Win User

Error code 0x80070424 when trying to install state of decay juggernaut edition

Well, this sort of worked haha, it changed the error: now its stuck at preparing 0% but doesn't throw the previous error code, and instead stays stuck or gives me code 0x00000001.
  6. TheLilBaller15 Win User

Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment.

I am on ADSL and know that there are peak times so I have been testing my connections when most people are asleep. I can stay connected a little longer than during those peak times, but not much. I have recieved the error codes 56d85bb8 and 727e66ac from
    2k20 and another one from COD but I cannot remember what it was. I know that those are connection error codes, but I do not understand how I was playing perfectly fine before getting a modem and router that was supposed to be an upgrade from the previous equipment.
Thema:

Those with codes / previous error.

1. Those with codes / previous error. - Similar Threads - Those codes previous

2. When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond: Some one rage quit the game and then messaged me cursing at me. I responded and they went silent. I sent a 2nd message asking where they went and then they reported me and I got 2 strikes for...
  3. some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...: like for example i cant play just cause 2 and forza horizon 3 on my series X even though it lets me download and play them on my xbox one. Like i own both games but they wont show up in my library...
  4. How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?: I wanted to change my user but I didn't read that there would be a random set of numbers so now my user is stuck as Gabo4663 6d0db505-4491-4566-9f66-94d3566d647b
  5. I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...: i tried signing out and signing in, didn't work, i tried checking for bans, had none, i tried checking strikes, had none, still can't message, what do i do? c7a6e80c-5f26-4f56-b659-97040dbe2723
  6. For those having trouble signing in. Error Code:0x800488FC

in XBoX Accessibility
    For those having trouble signing in. Error Code:0x800488FC: Hey folks! Nozzle here to let you know that Microsoft is aware of the login issues and if you are receiving Error Code: 0x800488FC, just hang tight! They are working on it! Twitter: Xbox Support...
  7. Speak for those who have yet receive GOW 4 Beta Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Speak for those who have yet receive GOW 4 Beta Code: Dear Support Staff, You already saw that there are many eligible players who so far have yet receive GOW 4 beta code which should be distributed today. Please kindly raise this issue to higher...
  8. For those awaiting a Fallout 3 code, please read

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    For those awaiting a Fallout 3 code, please read: I just got off the phone with Xbox support regarding my code for Fallout 3 and found out some useful information. I purchased my digital code via Gamestop and typed in said code and pre-installed...
  9. For those having trouble signing in. Error Code: 0x800488FC​

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For those having trouble signing in. Error Code: 0x800488FC​: Approximately when will it be working again. I just went through a whole debacle of trying to change the email used for this account to my current email so that I could successfully be notified...
  10. For those getting Error Code 0x21

in XBoX on Consoles
    For those getting Error Code 0x21: All fixes at this point are temporary, even the one where you delete the profile and relink it to the system. If you experience this, just clear the system cache (hold down Xbox logo on system...