Those who ordered through the pilot program; do you receive a tracking number?

Discus and support Those who ordered through the pilot program; do you receive a tracking number? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would suck for a porch pirate to get a new xbox. Trying to take every step possible to make this successful submitted by /u/DieingFetus [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DieingFetus, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Those who ordered through the pilot program; do you receive a tracking number?

It would suck for a porch pirate to get a new xbox. Trying to take every step possible to make this successful

submitted by /u/DieingFetus
    [link] [comments]

/u/DieingFetus, Jun 25, 2021
  2. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Complaint for not receiving my game on the date released

If you pre-ordered the physical disc that would be through Microsoftstore.com and the failure to deliver on-time would have to go through them. The reward program simply offered 15,000 credits for pre-ordering the physical disc through microsoftstore.com.

Also, they should have given you a tracking number. If not, you can log into microsoftstore.com, go to your order, and track it from their. Subsequently, UPS delivers saturday so it is possible it will arrive then. I know I have received packages on Saturdays
    and Sundays from UPS.
  3. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

Walmart pre-orders beginning to ship

It most likely means they have processed the order already and are preparing to ship it. They could hold it until Wed/Thurs though, even if they send you a tracking number soon. I ordered mine directly from MS and received an email Sunday with a tracking
    number for UPS. According to UPS, it will be delivered Tuesday 19th with Next Air Shipping. Who knows...
  4. Photographer143 Win User

anyone have tracking number yet? us

My first order went through on saturday and I got my tracking order and pending status changed to complete on Sunday. For my second order my card was charged on saturday also and I didn't receive the confirmation and tracking number for my second order until
    just now.
  5. ADRIANSANDERS1 Win User

Order stuck on pending

So I just got an update for the people who might have ordered their controller on the 14th. I just received my confirmation email with my tracking number.
  6. Owneds1 Win User

Anyone getting the Xbox One post here!

preorder done through live dashboard. Rcvd my order number on the dashboard and stated that I would receive an email confirmation (still waiting). For those of you that preordered through the dashboard, how long did it take to receive your email confirmation?
Thema:

Those who ordered through the pilot program; do you receive a tracking number?

1. Those who ordered through the pilot program; do you receive a tracking number? - Similar Threads - Those ordered through

2. When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond: Some one rage quit the game and then messaged me cursing at me. I responded and they went silent. I sent a 2nd message asking where they went and then they reported me and I got 2 strikes for...
  3. some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    some of my games on my xbox one wont appear on my series X. Even though when i bought those...: like for example i cant play just cause 2 and forza horizon 3 on my series X even though it lets me download and play them on my xbox one. Like i own both games but they wont show up in my library...
  4. How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove those 4 other numbers from my gamertag without paying?: I wanted to change my user but I didn't read that there would be a random set of numbers so now my user is stuck as Gabo4663 6d0db505-4491-4566-9f66-94d3566d647b
  5. I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...: i tried signing out and signing in, didn't work, i tried checking for bans, had none, i tried checking strikes, had none, still can't message, what do i do? c7a6e80c-5f26-4f56-b659-97040dbe2723
  6. New Xbox Home releasing publicly - Good to know those weekly threads amounted to very little

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home releasing publicly - Good to know those weekly threads amounted to very little: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/07/26/welcome-to-your-new-xbox-home/?ocid=Platform_soc_omc_xbo_tw_Link_lrn_7.26.1 Special thanks to the Insider team for making us feel included by allowing us...
  7. What is wrong with my Xbox it dose this on all games where it has those black lines and patches

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my Xbox it dose this on all games where it has those black lines and patches: What happens in GTAV when I play What happens in fortnite when I play don't mind the bad wifi it doesn't happ with fast wifi and I've tried different hdmi cords a5840a9a-81ce-495f-9450-f9b701a94487
  8. Any of all those Full Library sections are saving filter and order settings!

in XboX Insiders
    Any of all those Full Library sections are saving filter and order settings!: No matter if we choose to organize games by letters or small icons. Everything will be back to "A to Z" and medium size icons. Before the update, all panels saved these settings correctly. I'm...
  9. Accidentally deleted my Quantum break pre-order codes. could i get those back?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidentally deleted my Quantum break pre-order codes. could i get those back?: could i get those back? I talked to a support person and they said to go here Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. then here said to make a new thread 6322cb15-a380-4f2e-925c-7bf33b8f6ea4
  10. pre order perks for those of us who have gone towards digital downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre order perks for those of us who have gone towards digital downloads: I've been a loyal xbox user from the first gen day one. my question is this. why can't you pre order digital downloads and get the same perks as physical purchasers do instead of waiting 3-6...