Thompson: Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed*

Discus and support Thompson: Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed* in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Thompson (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed* to increase your download speed, you can try to enter the Google DNS 8.8.8.8... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by NOVA1989, May 23, 2019.

1. NOVA1989
    NOVA1989 Guest

Thompson (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed*
    to increase your download speed, you can try to enter the Google DNS 8.8.8.8 in the settings. Some found out that this increases the download speed up to 20%

:)

NOVA1989, May 23, 2019
  2. smileskybird Win User

4K Passthrough?

I saw it has HDMI 2.0B thingy on this site.

If say you connect an Xbox One X to your 4K HDTV, you should still be able to:

1. Download the YouTube and Netflix apps, onto your Xbox One X, and still be able to watch in 4k 60fps?

2. Use Xbox One X 4k Blu-ray player to watch 4k Blu-ray disc movies in 4k 60fps?

3. Play games on Xbox One X, in 4k 60fps?

.... right?
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Thompson: Xbox one X 4k

4. three commas Win User

Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed*

That is correct - the passthrough port is limited to resolutions of 1080p and below.

Downloads have other factors including xbox live status, current user load, HD speed (it can be faster to an external drive), and the size and type of game. It is also installing as it is downloading.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

1X degrades cable picture

So are you saying you plugged your cable box into the HDMI passthrough on the One X?

If the cable box is defaulting to a lower resolution when connected into the Xbox One X's HDMI passthrough, you should be able to adjust the display output in the cable box's settings menu.
  6. Yazhol Win User

4K Passthrough?

I saw it has HDMI 2.0B thingy on this site.

If say you connect an Xbox One X to your 4K HDTV, you should still be able to:

1. Download the YouTube and Netflix apps, onto your Xbox One X, and still be able to watch in 4k 60fps?

2. Use Xbox One X 4k Blu-ray player to watch 4k Blu-ray disc movies in 4k 60fps?

3. Play games on Xbox One X, in 4k 60fps?

.... right?
    Wrong... He's specifically asking if it will pass 4k from another device hooked up to the "IN" HDMI port.

HDMI 2.0 output, HDMI 1.4 input. It will not ever pass 4k.
Thema:

1. Thompson: Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed* - Similar Threads - Thompson *Hdmi passthrough

2. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  3. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  4. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  5. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  6. broken HDMI on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    broken HDMI on Xbox One X: I have a white Xbox one x limited edition that my mother's ex gave me (like 2 or 3 years ago) since they didn't want it but the HDMI port on it is broken and the only thing I was given was a...
  7. Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my monitor going into standby mode whenever I switch HDMI to my xbox and how do I...: I been having a problem with my monitor for a few days now. I’ve had this monitor for almost a year and all of a sudden something called standby mode is showing up for the first time and I don’t...
  8. My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.: My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the TV. I know it's not the HDMI cables bc they are brand new and works with other appliances. The slots for the xbox are okay and doesn't seem to have a problem...
  9. Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?: I've tried 2 different HDMI cords AND 2 different TVS. Neither of them are showing signal for HDMI 1 or 2. It was working just fine yesterday morning and then it just stopped working out of...
  10. Thompson: Xbox one X 4k

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Thompson: Xbox one X 4k: Thompson (Set-top Boxes): Xbox one X 4k Hello Slash, In addition to the information requested above, please check out a couple of our links involving troubleshooting 4K on Xbox one:...