Thompson: Xbox one X 4k

Discus and support Thompson: Xbox one X 4k in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Thompson (Set-top Boxes): Xbox one X 4k Hello Slash, In addition to the information requested above, please check out a couple of our links involving... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by slashxFreeze, Oct 2, 2018.

1. slashxFreeze
    slashxFreeze Guest

slashxFreeze, Oct 2, 2018
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    4K Passthrough?

I saw it has HDMI 2.0B thingy on this site.

If say you connect an Xbox One X to your 4K HDTV, you should still be able to:

1. Download the YouTube and Netflix apps, onto your Xbox One X, and still be able to watch in 4k 60fps?

2. Use Xbox One X 4k Blu-ray player to watch 4k Blu-ray disc movies in 4k 60fps?

3. Play games on Xbox One X, in 4k 60fps?

.... right?

smileskybird, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Echo4Ent, Oct 2, 2018
  4. RandyAU93
    RandyAU93 Guest

The question translated to English, from bing.com/translate:

Hello when I play a 4k game on Xbox One X the image gets 1920x2160 off when I put a blu ray that changes in 3840x2160, I would like to know why when I play games the picture does not stay in 3840x2160, thanks

What game are you trying to play? If you tell us the game, we can see what enhancements it offers. Not all games support 4K resolution.

Translated to French, from bing.com/translate:

Quel jeu essayez-vous de jouer? Si vous nous dites le jeu, nous pouvons voir ce que les améliorations qu'il offre. Pas tous les jeux de soutien résolution 4k.

RandyAU93, Oct 3, 2018
  5. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    XBF Chris J, Nov 5, 2018
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

7. ROBIN H 25 Win User

The upcoming X-Box Series X

Yes, I currently own an X Box One X

When does the new X Box series X release this year?

Will it have blue-ray?

I have a 65 inch, 4K television.

Will I see a difference in graphics with the new X Box on my 4K?
    Xbox Series X will release Holiday 2020, given Xbox's track record of releasing new consoles, they've usually been around November.

It will have Blu-Ray.

With the Xbox One X, it uses checkerboarding to get 4K resolution, though it's not true 4K, it's what allows the One X to get to 4K,

With the Xbox Series X, it will use true native 4K, you may see that the Series X will look a little better at 4K than the One X at 4K.
  8. t4ryn it up Win User

Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

Although both the Xbox One S and the Xbox One X can both stream 4K, only the One X is capable of true 4K gaming. I would recommend the XBox One X over the XBox One S because it only one that can truly do 4K gaming! The XBox One S can upscale 1080p games
    to 4K but isn’t a real 4K console, although it can play Blu-Ray in 4K. The XBox One X is the first console to truly be able to stream 4K gaming, plus it has a Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray player!
  9. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Games

The Xbox One can't play games at 4K, You need to have the Xbox One X and a 4K TV or a 4K Monitor to get to play games at 4K and games that show Xbox One X Enhanced on them.
  10. matthewiag Win User

4K content

Xbox One and Xbox One S are 1080P Gaming

Xbox One S will play 4K Blu Ray's

Xbox One X will play Game in 4K if they are Enhanced with 4K Support + 4k Blu Ray support

They Xbox One X will also Upscale on a 1080p screen so you will see some benefit of the Xbox One X
Thema:

1. Thompson: Xbox one X 4k - Similar Threads - Thompson

2. Thompson: Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed*

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Thompson: Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed*: Thompson (Set-top Boxes): Xbox One X *Hdmi passthrough and download speed* to increase your download speed, you can try to enter the Google DNS 8.8.8.8 in the settings. Some found out that this...