This website is really stressing me out.

Discus and support This website is really stressing me out. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since the X1 has been out problem after problem on this website. Im trying to redeem a code and it keeps telling the site has moved. MS go through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APEXASSASSlN, Jan 1, 2014.

1. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

Since the X1 has been out problem after problem on this website. Im trying to redeem a code and it keeps telling the site has moved. MS go through everything on the site and fix it. Don't wait for us to find it and tell you the problems FFS.

:)

APEXASSASSlN, Jan 1, 2014
  2. I don't know how anyone....

I never thought this game took skill at all honestly. This game is really frustrating but I don't even take this game seriously anymore. This game isn't worth stressing out for me, I just play to have fun with friends.

Queen x HunT3r, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Batman Arkham City; Harley Quinn's Revenge (UPDATE REQUIRED)

this is on PC, and i got it from Steam.

i uninstalled, reboot, reinstalled, reboot, played game, popup appeared, exited game, no prompted no update.

i did exactly that, and nothing still. im really stressing out its not working.

MindlessAura1, Jan 1, 2014
  4. This website is really stressing me out.

The website Gamercards don't even support anything you do on your new console. It's no big secret that the website needs another overhaul. Just stick to using your console for everything possible really until they fix the issues.

I haven't used these forums in 3 - 4 years now but since my recent return I immediately noticed that everything is slow and much harder to find what you want than it was 'back in the day'.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 1, 2014
  5. The whole forum software was poorly though out and implemented in my opinion. They just rushed it out because they wanted to change how it was previously - anyone remember the laughable "join the converation" banner?

Lout Of Order, Jan 1, 2014
  6. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest
    Thank you to the mod who changed the title . I was going to but ran out of time. But I might leave the site for a while till it changes.

APEXASSASSlN, Jan 1, 2014
  7. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    [quote user="Lout Of Order"]The whole forum software was poorly though out and implemented in my opinion. They just rushed it out because they wanted to change how it was previously - anyone remember the laughable "join the converation" banner?[/quote]The
    sad thing is that this seems to be the same forum code that they previously used for the Games for Windows LIVE forum, back before they merged it with here. You can see the old blue theme underneath when the forum glitches out.

Problem is that it was showing its age before they decided to use it for here. However they wisely decided to beta test the 'new' forum and then promptly decided that implementing any of the feedback was too much bother, so they didn't.

voteDC, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Lout Of Order Win User

The whole forum software was poorly though out and implemented in my opinion. They just rushed it out because they wanted to change how it was previously - anyone remember the laughable "join the converation" banner?
  9. voteDC Win User

[quote user="Lout Of Order"]The whole forum software was poorly though out and implemented in my opinion. They just rushed it out because they wanted to change how it was previously - anyone remember the laughable "join the converation" banner?[/quote]The
    sad thing is that this seems to be the same forum code that they previously used for the Games for Windows LIVE forum, back before they merged it with here. You can see the old blue theme underneath when the forum glitches out.

Problem is that it was showing its age before they decided to use it for here. However they wisely decided to beta test the 'new' forum and then promptly decided that implementing any of the feedback was too much bother, so they didn't.
  10. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Thank you to the mod who changed the title . I was going to but ran out of time. But I might leave the site for a while till it changes.
  11. Dynamic Sausage Win User

The website Gamercards don't even support anything you do on your new console. It's no big secret that the website needs another overhaul. Just stick to using your console for everything possible really until they fix the issues.

I haven't used these forums in 3 - 4 years now but since my recent return I immediately noticed that everything is slow and much harder to find what you want than it was 'back in the day'.
  12. KirbysS Win User

Xbox Gamerscore Reset

The same thing happened to me. i hope thdt my 4 years of gamercore can be recovered. This really stressed me out. Hope microsoft fixes this as soon as possible.
Thema:

1. This website is really stressing me out. - Similar Threads - website really stressing

2. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in...: I redeemed it before and then I checked the capes section. Not coming up. When I used another code, it said I already had the item, but I don't. I only have the free one from the website....
  5. Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX: Yesterday I visited a Page Change Brightness on PS4 , Now I am Finding a Source like this Xbox so that i can read all troubleshooting realted to XBOX at one place . Can any one guide me plz....
  6. what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website?

in XBoX on Windows
    what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website?: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/backward-compatibility?cat=xbox360 (choose only xbox 360 games) by default the list is Sort: Featured When I get to page 11 it doesn't load, it stays loading so...
  7. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  8. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  9. Xbox support website doesn't load.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support website doesn't load.: [img] [img] The xbox support website doesn't load. 4d7d5387-d91e-4e1e-945e-218e7354e7e4
  10. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...