This website is really stressing me out.

Discus and support This website is really stressing me out. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since the X1 has been out problem after problem on this website. Im trying to redeem a code and it keeps telling the site has moved. MS go through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by APEXASSASSlN, Jan 1, 2014.

1. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest

Since the X1 has been out problem after problem on this website. Im trying to redeem a code and it keeps telling the site has moved. MS go through everything on the site and fix it. Don't wait for us to find it and tell you the problems FFS.

:)

APEXASSASSlN, Jan 1, 2014
  2. I don't know how anyone....

I never thought this game took skill at all honestly. This game is really frustrating but I don't even take this game seriously anymore. This game isn't worth stressing out for me, I just play to have fun with friends.

Queen x HunT3r, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Batman Arkham City; Harley Quinn's Revenge (UPDATE REQUIRED)

this is on PC, and i got it from Steam.

i uninstalled, reboot, reinstalled, reboot, played game, popup appeared, exited game, no prompted no update.

i did exactly that, and nothing still. im really stressing out its not working.

MindlessAura1, Jan 1, 2014
  4. This website is really stressing me out.

The website Gamercards don't even support anything you do on your new console. It's no big secret that the website needs another overhaul. Just stick to using your console for everything possible really until they fix the issues.

I haven't used these forums in 3 - 4 years now but since my recent return I immediately noticed that everything is slow and much harder to find what you want than it was 'back in the day'.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 1, 2014
  5. The whole forum software was poorly though out and implemented in my opinion. They just rushed it out because they wanted to change how it was previously - anyone remember the laughable "join the converation" banner?

Lout Of Order, Jan 1, 2014
  6. APEXASSASSlN
    APEXASSASSlN Guest
    Thank you to the mod who changed the title . I was going to but ran out of time. But I might leave the site for a while till it changes.

APEXASSASSlN, Jan 1, 2014
  7. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    [quote user="Lout Of Order"]The whole forum software was poorly though out and implemented in my opinion. They just rushed it out because they wanted to change how it was previously - anyone remember the laughable "join the converation" banner?[/quote]The
    sad thing is that this seems to be the same forum code that they previously used for the Games for Windows LIVE forum, back before they merged it with here. You can see the old blue theme underneath when the forum glitches out.

Problem is that it was showing its age before they decided to use it for here. However they wisely decided to beta test the 'new' forum and then promptly decided that implementing any of the feedback was too much bother, so they didn't.

voteDC, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Lout Of Order Win User

The whole forum software was poorly though out and implemented in my opinion. They just rushed it out because they wanted to change how it was previously - anyone remember the laughable "join the converation" banner?
  9. voteDC Win User

[quote user="Lout Of Order"]The whole forum software was poorly though out and implemented in my opinion. They just rushed it out because they wanted to change how it was previously - anyone remember the laughable "join the converation" banner?[/quote]The
    sad thing is that this seems to be the same forum code that they previously used for the Games for Windows LIVE forum, back before they merged it with here. You can see the old blue theme underneath when the forum glitches out.

Problem is that it was showing its age before they decided to use it for here. However they wisely decided to beta test the 'new' forum and then promptly decided that implementing any of the feedback was too much bother, so they didn't.
  10. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Thank you to the mod who changed the title . I was going to but ran out of time. But I might leave the site for a while till it changes.
  11. Dynamic Sausage Win User

The website Gamercards don't even support anything you do on your new console. It's no big secret that the website needs another overhaul. Just stick to using your console for everything possible really until they fix the issues.

I haven't used these forums in 3 - 4 years now but since my recent return I immediately noticed that everything is slow and much harder to find what you want than it was 'back in the day'.
  12. KirbysS Win User

Xbox Gamerscore Reset

The same thing happened to me. i hope thdt my 4 years of gamercore can be recovered. This really stressed me out. Hope microsoft fixes this as soon as possible.
Thema:

1. This website is really stressing me out. - Similar Threads - website really stressing

2. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  3. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  4. Xbox support website doesn't load.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support website doesn't load.: [img] [img] The xbox support website doesn't load. 4d7d5387-d91e-4e1e-945e-218e7354e7e4
  5. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  6. Open files on websites using xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Open files on websites using xbox: Hi. I'm thinking about buying an Xbox to also use as a pc for web browsing and web apps because I do not just do gaming and want it to be a bit useful. But the problem is Bing AI and some guys...
  7. The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...: The Xbox Directly Xbox page or the link are not working at my end on the website can you please fix this problem on the solution and put the work as soon as possibe. Because the Xbox gamers are...
  8. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  9. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  10. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...