This website doesn't work at all

Discus and support This website doesn't work at all in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not sure if I'm posting this in an appropriate forum because the one I thought would be appropriate doesn't work (what a surprise). Literally no matter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MethicalPowers, Jan 6, 2014.

1. This website doesn't work at all

Not sure if I'm posting this in an appropriate forum because the one I thought would be appropriate doesn't work (what a surprise). Literally no matter what I try to do on this website I always just get "Oops looks like you've found a glitch in our system"
    or "Looks like an error occurred, try again" which has been happening to me for months, also not surprised nothing's been fixed there. Any time I try to activate one of my 2 day gold passes or anytime I try to just buy a single month I get one of these errors,
    I'm also totally unable to deactivate auto-renewal which leads me to believe microsoft is basically trying to steal money from me that I don't want to spend. Very unhappy customer here, seriously considering trading all my 360 stuff for a ps3 and definitely
    not getting an xbox one over the ps4. Microsoft, you've been seriously blowing it lately.

:)

MethicalPowers, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Doesn't work at all now.

It will not connect to the server at all now. Used to be sporadic disconnects but now it's gone. All of the other games work.

ScantDawn295159, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Zeni Ent
    Zeni Ent Guest
    This doesn't work

why da **** can't I sign into my **** account way kinda dumb **** is this its not letting me play my games and I a,ready deleted and redownloaded my account

Zeni Ent, Jan 6, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hello, terribly sorry to hear about the problems you're encountering. If you wish to cancle auto-renewal, simply follow the steps in this thread here (forums.xbox.com/.../130588.aspx)
    This website doesn't work at all :) For the "Oops, that shouldn't have happened" problem, have you tried clearing your cache on your browser, or using a different browser? This website doesn't work at all :)

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 6, 2014
  5. There's a "small amount" of users who have the issue you're describing when logged into a specific Microsoft account on this website. You have to contact Tier 3 support and have them essentially dissect your account and it takes a while... when it happened
    to me it was about 10 weeks turn-around. In the meantime you can--most likely--use an alternate account on the forums. This wouldn't work with redeeming Gold trials but you should be able to do that on your console.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 6, 2014
  6. Thanks for the replies guys. To no surprise really, whenever I try to cancel my auto-renewal I get the "oops you've found a glitch". How do I get in contact with the proper support? I just want to get my paypal off my account ASAP because I've seen some
    pretty rough things happen with a couple of my friends accounts getting hacked.

MethicalPowers, Jan 6, 2014
  7. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest
    iNb4 Ownage, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Dylan Lewis3 Win User

i cant sign in to microsoft account for xbox

paypal is not at all the issue i cant sign into the Microsoft website i log in and it does nothing it just goes right back to the log in screen it only works on the base website and the support site anything else doesn't work at all
  9. GDN smp91 Win User

Xbox connects to network but not to internet.

Alright I would recommend trying all possible solutions that are from the support website. If that one doesn't work then post back with more info.
  10. vitkus21 Win User

xbox not reading disc

That website doesn't even work
  11. Anna Hatfield Win User

Microsoft support sending us in circles trying to recover an account

All it does is send us to the same form that doesn't work and keep telling us to fill out a form that doesn't work. We've contacted everyone we can and no one has any other info.

It says go to website for support instead.
  12. Gerardo CG Win User

Xbox website purchases for in-game credits doesn't work.

Hi there RB_beebaabaaboo, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you purchase V-Bucks from Xbox or the Microsoft Store, they will only transfer to other devices where you have the game with the same Epic Games account linked after logging in with your Xbox account on an Xbox console and launching the game. Please note that this policy is directly imposed by Fortnite and not by Xbox, it is a decision made by the Fortnite team.

You can find this information at the following link:

https://www.fortnite.com/news/v-bucks-purchased-on-playstation-join-fortnite-shared-wallet

[​IMG]

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

If you don't have an Xbox console to perform the V-Bucks transfer as mentioned above, I recommend requesting a refund for the V-Bucks through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

After that, please purchase the V-Bucks directly from the Epic Games Store on your PC (if you play Fortnite on that device), so they are available immediately without any issues.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. This website doesn't work at all - Similar Threads - website doesn't

2. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the Twitch Cape code on the microsoft redeem website but it's not showing up in...: I redeemed it before and then I checked the capes section. Not coming up. When I used another code, it said I already had the item, but I don't. I only have the free one from the website....
  5. Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Any Informational Website for Complete Troubleshooting for XBOX: Yesterday I visited a Page Change Brightness on PS4 , Now I am Finding a Source like this Xbox so that i can read all troubleshooting realted to XBOX at one place . Can any one guide me plz....
  6. what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website?

in XBoX on Windows
    what is wrong with the xbox 360 backward section in the website?: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/backward-compatibility?cat=xbox360 (choose only xbox 360 games) by default the list is Sort: Featured When I get to page 11 it doesn't load, it stays loading so...
  7. Xbox support website doesn't load.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support website doesn't load.: [img] [img] The xbox support website doesn't load. 4d7d5387-d91e-4e1e-945e-218e7354e7e4
  8. XBOX website not working in LG TV: doesn't let us log in

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX website not working in LG TV: doesn't let us log in: Refer to this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/xcloud/comments/19ff0a9/cant_sign_in_to_microsoft_account_via_lg_browser/ My device particularly is a LG TV QNED. submitted by /u/MikeyBoo01...
  9. Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account: I have some ideas for minecraft, but when I go to the suggestion website and log in, it disconnects me with the following messages: [img] [img] I was using the Brave browser, so I thought...
  10. Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the mojang website recognize that I have minecraft bedrock for the PS4?: So, I am trying to get minecraft Bedrock edition for the PC, and I understand that if you already have a copy of bedrock, that you can simply download it for windows 10. however it seems that the...