This was helpful

Discus and support This was helpful in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Get here 11 quick Fixes to 'Xbox sign in error 0x87dd0006' I went here and did everything,what finally worked was the controller update even though it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Metroxylin, Dec 9, 2017.

  1. Metroxylin
    Metroxylin Guest

    This was helpful


    Get here 11 quick Fixes to 'Xbox sign in error 0x87dd0006'

    I went here and did everything,what finally worked was the controller update even though it said it didn't need an update I updated it anyways and boom it worked right away. Give them a try if you had error code 0x87dd0006.

    :)
     
    Metroxylin, Dec 9, 2017
    #1
  2. jay0wil7
    jay0wil7 Guest
    Helpful

    The sevice was wonderful and I will get what I needed
     
    jay0wil7, Dec 9, 2017
    #2
  3. Helpful bug

    That particular glitch has been noted before. I will add something to it though. If you make more copies than you can carry and decide to drop a stack and come back, when you do the stack will be just one. I've had that happen with mammoth tusks, too. However,
    the skeleton does not go away and always has the book on it. Once I went back there and found just that one skeleton on its feet and feeling feisty. I killed it again and it still had the book.
     
    The Lady Bastet, Dec 9, 2017
    #3
  4. B0t0S Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  5. lm Benjamin Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  6. GrzegorzBak Win User

    HELP HELP HELP HELP

    you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  7. SylvanMartin Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    sorry about this post i have fix my problem

    thanks anyway
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

    help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

    You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

This was helpful

Loading...
  1. This was helpful - Similar Threads - was helpful

  2. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  3. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  7. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  8. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  9. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...
  10. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]