This settings page is a joke! How am i supposed to see changes without even showing a mouse...

Discus and support This settings page is a joke! How am i supposed to see changes without even showing a mouse... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pschirki, Feb 22, 2021.

1. /u/Pschirki
    /u/Pschirki Guest

This settings page is a joke! How am i supposed to see changes without even showing a mouse...

/u/Pschirki, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Red14blu22 Win User

Playing Fortnite on Xbox One

I plugged in a mouse, but I am not sure what controller settings I am supposed to be changing. Can you please instruct me on this?
  3. Mogwai Warrior Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere May Help Me Skip The 9th Generation Console! (Scorpio)

Without me changing anything about my gaming setup how am I supposed to use a keyboard and mouse sitting back in my recliner? What, put the keyboard on my lap? Put the mouse up on my arm rest? Regardless of that I like using a controller. Like I said I pretty
    much only play multiplayer first person shooters. I am not about to get a PC and use a controller against KB/Mouse users. If you play single player which doesn't require quick reflexes than you can get away with a controller or even a keyboard and mouse that
    is not seated in the best ergonomic fashion.
  4. JRC1234 Win User

Kinnect settings

How am I suppose too set it up, kinnect Support page still says the settings there
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How am i supposed to change my account settings

Hi AmeliaShields! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You don't get to that site because you are in a Microsoft family but because child's account cant view their privacy settings an adult is required to add him to a Microsoft family here

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

After the adult account creates the family and adds the minor's account to his family In order for you to be able to play multiplayer, you must change the privacy settings of your account. It can be done here

https://account.xbox.com/settings

More information about that here

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

All done with xbox

I am impressed with the amount of people willing to "jump ship" without even seeing what the PS4 looks like. Funny how a few weeks ago it was all the jokes and good times about how the console was not even shown. I would never commit to buying something
    I have not even seen yet.
Thema:

1. This settings page is a joke! How am i supposed to see changes without even showing a mouse... - Similar Threads - settings page joke

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  4. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  5. Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?: Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings? 7a85dc6a-e4b7-4ec6-aa4f-552d021621fe
  6. Settings page on Xbox account not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Settings page on Xbox account not working?: So I needed to check my Xbox account settings because I wasn't able to join multiplayer lobbies in a game I was playing. I assume my multiplayer settings might be at fault so I went to check them....
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 - Stuck at loading page while online data set as ON

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Stuck at loading page while online data set as ON: Hey guys, I am pretty new to FS2020, so after installing all software, my first try was stuck at the blue bar on that loading page. I’ve read all the related topics and followed all advice and...
  8. Stuck on Set your Experience Page in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck on Set your Experience Page in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: i downloaded the game two days ago, and after a lot of trouble, and increasing my paging size, i was able to succeed in performing a couple flights. when i came back the next morning, it wouldnt...
  9. Xbox set up page won't accept email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox set up page won't accept email address: I'm setting up our new Xbox 1S and enter my phone number at the setup page and it is accepted, then I am asked for an email address and I enter it but am given a message each time after entering...
  10. Screentime page - can't set time limit for my child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screentime page - can't set time limit for my child: When I go to screen time page Sign in to your Microsoft account of my child then I get "Something went wrong—try again in a little while." under Screen time link Can someone help me with...