This screen pops up when I boot up my Xbox series s need help?

Discus and support This screen pops up when I boot up my Xbox series s need help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] How come when I start up my Xbox series s this screen shows up and I hear the start up theme but that's it it doesn't load up menu or anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrippledHead, Oct 28, 2022.

1. CrippledHead
    CrippledHead Guest

This screen pops up when I boot up my Xbox series s need help? [​IMG]
    How come when I start up my Xbox series s this screen shows up and I hear the start up theme but that's it it doesn't load up menu or anything any suggestions or help on the situation will help.

:)

CrippledHead, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please try using a different TV and a different HDMI cable.

If the same issue using them it may mean that the problem is with the console's HDMI port itself. Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/devices to create a repair order.
  3. JacobKimbel Win User

Xbox troubleshooting

Xbox one series s, it is not part of the insider program, the screen reads: preparing console, it loads up to 61% and freezes on 61%. No other devices. And my xbox was taking basically 12 years to boot up this morning and so I did a power reset and that didn't work and a couple times the green xbox one screen would pop up and 5 minutes later disappear to a black screen.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
  5. Christopher Fern Win User

Goat Simulator 3 - Achievements are listed as "not supported" even though I earn them, game is replaced with "Home" on profile, and official club is broken

I’m having the same issue, bought it yesterday evening (Nov. 16th) for my kids on their account for their Xbox Series S, achievements pop up on screen but I get the same “achievements not supported error” when trying to view, and can’t even view the game on my Xbox Phone companion app.

I tried installing it fresh on my Xbox Series X, same issue. I tried uninstalling and re-installing on their Series S, same issue.
  6. ErnetteWilliams Win User

Rogue Company

Hey AJ, the Xbox I am using is the series s. I am using a 1 terabyte for extra space. When it dashes me all I see is a black screen and no no era codes pop up when it dashes me. And I tried deleting it and redownloading it and it didn’t work.
Thema:

1. This screen pops up when I boot up my Xbox series s need help? - Similar Threads - screen pops boot

2. How do I prevent the extremely annoying full screen ad from popping up when I turn my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I prevent the extremely annoying full screen ad from popping up when I turn my...: I paid for a console I pay for gamepass I don't want a full screen ad I have to click past whenever I turn my console on extremely disappointed how do I make sure I never get them again...
  3. Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...: Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my console on anymore?! d1a379cc-9345-40ed-8bcb-3fd838b855ce
  4. Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in PC Game Pass games unlocks but does not pop nor sound on screen: Hello. I have been a long time with this issue where, suddendly, achievements notifications stopped popping on screen while I play on PC Game Pass games, even when the option is marked in the...
  5. error pop on screen recording

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error pop on screen recording: some error pop up is coming when I have tried to do screen recording 2054fa9a-e85b-4fb1-8ce3-e088699c0168
  6. My achievements do not pop on screen, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements do not pop on screen, why?: Achievements are still completed on profile and gamerscore. Gamepass quests still pop. Hard reset, clearing of local saves, and alternating mac address all complete. Still no onscreen pop,...
  7. Conan Exiles "Checking Permissions" Pop-up Endless on Black Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles "Checking Permissions" Pop-up Endless on Black Screen: Hello, So I've installed Conan Exiles via the Xbox app on PC, looking to play online. When I attempt to click Play Online, it brings the "Checking Permissions" popup and the Xbox acceptance...
  8. Why is the on screen keyboard and mouse pointer popping up when on Xbox could gaming? And...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the on screen keyboard and mouse pointer popping up when on Xbox could gaming? And...: When I click in the left stick on my Xbox controller whilst it is connected to laptop it make the on screen keyboard pops up and the mouse pointer follows with the right stick i have the envy...
  9. Why does a check device conection screen pop up when trying to load diablo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does a check device conection screen pop up when trying to load diablo: I bought and downloaded the ultimate edition diablo. Now when trying to load rhe game a screen pops up and says check device power. I can sill hear the TV make noise if I hit the home brand I can...
  10. Xbox keeps on freezing on home screen no recently played apps or games pop up except for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps on freezing on home screen no recently played apps or games pop up except for...: I have recently started experiencing an issue with my Xbox one X freezing on home on startup takes too long to turn on and turn off I've tried restarting in different ways alot I can't hard reset...