"this profile is not allowed to play on xbox live" error message

Discus and support "this profile is not allowed to play on xbox live" error message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't play black ops 3 on xbox 1 online as i keep getting an error message that says "this profile is not allowed to play on xbox live" but i can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Assassin Nath 3, Dec 25, 2015.

1. "this profile is not allowed to play on xbox live" error message

I can't play black ops 3 on xbox 1 online as i keep getting an error message that says "this profile is not allowed to play on xbox live" but i can play fifa 16 on line on xbox 1 and also play any game on line on xbox 360. I've deleted my account and re-added
    it, but it still the same. I have xbox live gold and i'm also old enough to play it

:)

Assassin Nath 3, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Cannot sign in with Microsoft account

Error message says "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live

PostalOhio1411, Dec 25, 2015
  3. CTBAMBI98
    CTBAMBI98 Guest
    Error on profile not allowed play

I'm new to Xbox live, I've set up and have a connection, however I am receiving an error saying "current profile is not allowed Ito play Xbox live" what do I do?

CTBAMBI98, Dec 25, 2015
  4. "this profile is not allowed to play on xbox live" error message

We are having the same issue. We have talked to customer support and she was not able to help. Customer support blamed it on the bug they had today. It has been resolved for 3 hours now, per Xboxsupport tweet, but we are still getting the same message. It
    looks like the account was defaulted to a child's account and there's no adult account linked to it to fix the settings.

Please reply if you find a fix. We've been unable to play since 5am. :-(

creeperninja01, Dec 25, 2015
  5. Hi, thanks for your message, we've tried deleting the account and adding it, again! and it still hasn't worked! This is very poor on xbox's part. come on xbox, get it sorted.

6. Hi all, my xbox live ran out at some point yesterday, i've deleted my account, re-added it and renewed my xbox live and it all works

i hope this helps some of you

7. PensHockey85
    PensHockey85 Guest
    How do you renew your Xbox live?

PensHockey85, Dec 26, 2015
  8. Cpt Flappy
    Cpt Flappy Guest

@creeperninja01 if the child account is not linked with a parent account you must contact xbox support to resolve the issue as the child account has been orphaned and the support rep you speak with must escalate the issue so their higher support team can
    help you add a new account as the parent account so you can change and moderate the settings for the child account. @penshockey85 to renew your xbox live theres a couple different options, you can purchase prepaid subscription cards or if you paid with a credit
    card originally it will automatically renew when your current subscription runs out(assuming you didn't cancel the automatic renewal)

Cpt Flappy, Oct 31, 2018
  9. PostalOhio1411 Win User

Cannot sign in with Microsoft account

Error message says "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

"The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" Black Ops 3 Error

11. Smwutches Win User

How do I fix this?

To purchase Gold? or for my profile not allowed to play on Xbox Live?
    The error message when you try to buy gold.
  12. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  13. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I'm trying to play bad company 2 online on Xbox one x but it says I don't have permission what the heck

Thema:

1. "this profile is not allowed to play on xbox live" error message - Similar Threads - profile allowed play

2. What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...: I’ve been trying for hours now I have online, and I can’t play bo2 zombies Or multiplayer. It’s says the same thing for modern warfare 2 can anyone help. I did the down load profile things deleted...
  3. My profile is not allowed to play on the Xbox network for Xbox series X how can I fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My profile is not allowed to play on the Xbox network for Xbox series X how can I fix this: My profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network Xbox series X how can I fix this 646b01e6-88df-437b-9ab2-e29ae5af7aba
  4. Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network: I just bought the new modern warfare 3 and when I try to play zombies or multiplayer it prompts me to buy game pass and when I back out it says that “current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox...
  5. The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live: When trying to go live, I'm getting an error "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live" habent received an email saying I'm banned for anything. Check my subscription it shows...
  6. The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox network: I recently purchased COD Modern Warfare III. When I go to the home screen of the game, then start Multiplayer, it will leave the COD game briefly to ask if I wan to purchase Gamepass. When hit the...
  7. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  8. I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network: Hey y’all so I was playing the current Modern Warfare 2 and I was doing great then my game crashed and came up with saying I must have an active network connection as I tried to reload it said the...
  9. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!: I have Xbox ultimate and I can play every game online but when I put call of duty modern warfare 2 (2009) and try to play online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live”....
  10. The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live: I recently download call of duty modern warfare 3 for xbox 360 in my xbox series x console and also purchase a 1 month gold membership but when I try to enter to the online game mode de game...