"This post is no longer available" keeps popping up every time I try to find a group with...

Discus and support "This post is no longer available" keeps popping up every time I try to find a group with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything including: resetting xbox gamebar uninstalling xbox gamebar using powershell terminating xbox game bar after setting it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan Andrews1, Feb 25, 2023.

1. "This post is no longer available" keeps popping up every time I try to find a group with...

I've tried everything including:

• resetting xbox gamebar
    • uninstalling xbox gamebar using powershell
    • terminating xbox game bar after setting it to never let the app run in the background
    • turning off and on my computer
    • signing out
    • setting "Use video for communications (Xbox 360: Video Communication)" in my privacy settings to everyone
    Also is there another alternative way to find and join a group on pc without having to go the game bar

:)

Dylan Andrews1, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

"This post is no longer available" keeps popping up every time I try to find a group with the xbox gamebar

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to follow the steps on this link?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
  3. Formulus Win User

Xbox 360 preview program forum

Tells me group not find every time I try to go
  4. Lizard Man888 Win User

Blip app can't connect to server

Apologies, that last post was mine, I accidentally created this second account one time and it keeps popping up every time I check my email attached to said account. It's really annoying.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Pop Up Message No Longer Available

Hello @CIRRUS2003! I hope that you are doing well!

Would you please provide us with further information regarding this matter. Did you receive the code as a gift to your account?
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Profile Privacy Glitch

I have sent a message to the product group to try and get this looked in to. I will keep this thread posted as information becomes available.
Thema:

"This post is no longer available" keeps popping up every time I try to find a group with...

1. "This post is no longer available" keeps popping up every time I try to find a group with... - Similar Threads - post longer available

2. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  3. Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long

in XboX Insiders
    Spam protection for LFG posts? Been real ng with spam for way too long: Whenever I'm playing popular games and am looking for someone in the same mode or at the same level I am bombarded by posts of people advertising cheats and other services, a spam filter seems...
  4. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  5. My Google account is no longer linked to my Xbox account. (This post is related to account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Google account is no longer linked to my Xbox account. (This post is related to account...: My Xbox ccount has been hacked about a month or two ago, and I have been trying to get it back but i just can't anymore. The hacker removed my security things, changed my password, unlinked my...
  6. there was was problem posting your looking for a group and error ofthe post is no longer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there was was problem posting your looking for a group and error ofthe post is no longer...: hence, i want to get my problem solved at the earliest af5fb58a-6dac-4047-8818-a32d31da1077
  7. Can't join anyone or create LFG post. "This post is no longer available."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't join anyone or create LFG post. "This post is no longer available.": In xbox overlay LFG can't join anyone or make a post. Every person im trying to join is still looking for group members, still it says: "This post is no longer available.". I tried everything that...
  8. Notifications are no longer making sounds, whether it’s a party invite or group post.

in XboX Insiders
    Notifications are no longer making sounds, whether it’s a party invite or group post.: Can’t hear any of my notifications anymore, is anybody else having this issue? submitted by /u/GregoriustheVI [link] [comments]
  9. Looking for groups // this post is no longer available FH4

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for groups // this post is no longer available FH4: I recently bought Forza Horizon 4 and I decided to find a group an gave some fun. After i click on "I am interested" button a message pops up and say "this post is no longer available". Is there...
  10. post update, auto-off no longer seems to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    post update, auto-off no longer seems to work: My Xbox One is set to automatically turn off after inactivity. That doesn't seem to work anymore. Anyone else? It sat on overnight recently. Causes my receiver and projector to also not turn off...