This pops up sometimes when launching mw2

Discus and support This pops up sometimes when launching mw2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This image appears when my mw2 game starts having trouble finding a match so i restart my xbox and when i open mw2 this pops up. It started a week or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skeet Hansen, Aug 20, 2023.

  1. Skeet Hansen
    Skeet Hansen Guest

    This pops up sometimes when launching mw2


    This image appears when my mw2 game starts having trouble finding a match so i restart my xbox and when i open mw2 this pops up. It started a week or two ago. Anyone know why it does this when this is the only console i play this game on. Thanks.

    :)
     
    Skeet Hansen, Aug 20, 2023
    #1
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

    This pops up sometimes when launching mw2

    well be carefull which one, they are both same date and time but the cloud version is smaller in size, this is you save game and you must select the right one as it will overwrite the other.
  3. Skeet Hansen Win User

    This pops up sometimes when launching mw2


    [​IMG]
    sorry, i thought i attached it
  4. Skeet Hansen Win User

    This pops up sometimes when launching mw2

    Thanks for the reply! Yeah I chose cloud but this pops up sometimes when i open the game pretty often and I don’t understand why all of a sudden it’s doing that. It only happens in mw2
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

    This pops up sometimes when launching mw2

    means the console might not be syncing all the time, i would fully shut down and start up the console.
  6. {Parity} Win User

    Notifications not popping up sometimes

    Some times it does take time for the notifications to pop. You don't have to shutdown just to get them to pop. You can simply continue to play online or until you ARE ready to shut down. Good Luck!
Thema:

This pops up sometimes when launching mw2

Loading...
  1. This pops up sometimes when launching mw2 - Similar Threads - pops sometimes launching

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  5. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...
  6. Achievements not popping up when i get them

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements not popping up when i get them: Hi everyone. I bought Xbox Series S like a year ago. And now for some reason when i get any achievement in any game, they dont pop up while im playing. I still get them, but its not pop up. Do you...
  7. Xbox App had pop-ups that interested me, but now they’re gone.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App had pop-ups that interested me, but now they’re gone.: Had some pop-ups on the Xbox App earlier—one was about Gaming Co-Pilot & another one; does anyone know or remember what it is? Idk why, but I’m hyper-focused on that rn. submitted by /u/scalf...
  8. Remember to pay your subscription to gamepass Pop-up.

    in XboX Insiders
    Remember to pay your subscription to gamepass Pop-up.: The pop up has been showing it's ugly face for a little while now and its counting down the days till my gamepass runs out like the opening of it's xmas calendar! I got kicked to the homescreen...
  9. Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up

    in XboX Insiders
    Please please get rid of this game needs a controller pop up: Whenever i play a multiplayer game with mouse and keyboard support i either have to jiggle my controller every few minutes or get the pop up telling me i need a controller to play and it screws me...
  10. In Game Achievement Notifications Not Popping Up

    in XboX Insiders
    In Game Achievement Notifications Not Popping Up: Hey everyone, I’ve been having this really frustrating issue with Xbox achievements. When I earn them, the notification only pops up maybe 1 out of 100 times. I do actually unlock the...