This person is having fake alt accounts and keeps requesting to join party with his other...

Discus and support This person is having fake alt accounts and keeps requesting to join party with his other... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; [Mod removed] This person is making fake accounts to join my party it’s only because I posed as a female online to joke around Not to be spammed by... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Snow7Revive4, May 29, 2022.

1. Snow7Revive4
    Snow7Revive4 Guest

This person is having fake alt accounts and keeps requesting to join party with his other...

[Mod removed] This person is making fake accounts to join my party it’s only because I posed as a female online to joke around Not to be spammed by hackers or online creeps can u unactivate his accounts and ban him I feel like I’m getting harassed right now I hate it when stuff happens can anyone just tell me what’s going on

[mod removed]

:)

Snow7Revive4, May 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

This person is having fake alt accounts and keeps requesting to join party with his other accounts

Yeah, can take something until enforcement team can review their account activity

Also, could be good change your privacy settings to avoid future inconveniences
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

This person is having fake alt accounts and keeps requesting to join party with his other accounts

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

I am sorry to hear about this, rest assured that Xbox Community does not support such behavior which is why we are best to advise to report so their Enforcement team can conduct an investigation and apply proper Enforcement action once proven guilty.

By reporting harmful or inappropriate behavior, you work toward the greater good of providing a fun and positive Xbox experience for everyone. To learn how to report a player, message, activity feed item, capture, or comment.

If you think a player has violated the Microsoft Code of Conduct, submit a report to Xbox. You can report a player’s behavior or specific content such as Club or Looking for Group (LFG) messages and activity feed items.
    To learn how to report a player, message, activity feed item, capture, or comment, visit File a complaint on Xbox One.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  4. Snow7Revive4 Win User

Yo thanks I don’t like what people do it’s annoying It’s probably what they do with decoy accounts Hope u have a nice day
  5. Dxoozy Win User

I have been threatened to get booted and get my “ac fried”

A guy keeps on treatening me saying he will boot me offline and fry my AC, i blocked this person but he keeps going on alt accounts and telling me to unblock his main account and message him i dont know what to do please help.
    As long as he doesn’t join the same party that you are in, he won’t be able to boot you offline as that’s the only way for someone to grab your IP address.

Unless you were in a party with him, he should not have your IP address and won’t be able to do anything at all except harassing you through messages.

For now just ignore them. Eventually they should get tired of it and leave you alone.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

people that threaten to hack account on xbox live

If you're getting disconnected regularly and you know it's going to be a dedicate effort for a while to come, don't enter any direct communication with that person (or a random person who could be them) and change your IP address, if it's possible. Some
    IPs will change automatically but some don't.

If your IP changes or you change it, they won't be sending the fake packets anywhere meaningful (or hopefully not :p) and you won't be disconnected. Don't join their party and don't join their game... messaging is fine, but don't join a party. As soon as
    you're in the same game or party they'll have your IP address.
Thema:

1. This person is having fake alt accounts and keeps requesting to join party with his other... - Similar Threads - person having fake

2. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  3. I have forgotten my quesiton however email belongs to deceased person. How do I recover my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten my quesiton however email belongs to deceased person. How do I recover my...: My email address was my mothers however she has passed away and I do not have access to that email anymore. I have been trying to recover my account however the form you fill out states I'm not...
  4. How do I fix my xbix if my party chat will DC after have more then 1 person in the party

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my xbix if my party chat will DC after have more then 1 person in the party: Ok so every time I join a party I can have one person in my party and everything is fine but if 1 or more people join the party it just will disconnect and I have a xbox series s...
  5. What do i do if it says more tha 5 people have this as there hme xbox even though 1 person...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do i do if it says more tha 5 people have this as there hme xbox even though 1 person...: What do i do if it says more then 5 people have this as there home xbox even though 1 person has it as it c8fe1d84-1f78-4171-a55e-fbeb7f63da23
  6. It would be possible to have the yakuza saga in Spanish as well as person 3 and 4 that are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It would be possible to have the yakuza saga in Spanish as well as person 3 and 4 that are...: I was very excited about the fact that the persona saga finally came to xbox and in the best way in Spanish for xbox consoles, something that we do not even have on the PC unless we download...
  7. How can I report theft attempt when all I have is an IP address of the person who did it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I report theft attempt when all I have is an IP address of the person who did it?: Hello community, I have ran across a rather huge problem as the report feature does not include a section to report Players who directly get caught under suspicious activity on your account, such...
  8. "The person who bought this needs to sign in" error message on my Xbox One X. I only have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "The person who bought this needs to sign in" error message on my Xbox One X. I only have...: I bought a Series X months ago but still use my One X in a different room. I downloaded GTA5 on the One X from Gamepass but now can't open the game because "the person who bought this needs to...
  9. Xbox game pass for PC - can more than one person in the family have it? And how do you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass for PC - can more than one person in the family have it? And how do you...: I purchased the Xbox game pass for my son's PC. It automatically links to my email account. I am trying to add my son's email address to it but it keeps saying he lives in the U.S. and won't let...
  10. If I sell one of my Xbox One games will the person who I sold it to have access to my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I sell one of my Xbox One games will the person who I sold it to have access to my xbox...: I recently sold a xbox 1 game and I was wondering if I played that game on my account and signed in would the person who I solo my game to have access to my xbox account?...