This new layout is disgusting, let us use the old

Discus and support This new layout is disgusting, let us use the old in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Partys and messages are in the same page and the guide only has 6 tabs and the X isnt centered... Give us the option to use the old one, it was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/epicd2000, May 23, 2020.

1. /u/epicd2000
    /u/epicd2000 Guest

Partys and messages are in the same page and the guide only has 6 tabs and the X isnt centered...

Give us the option to use the old one, it was perfect

submitted by /u/epicd2000
    [link] [comments]

/u/epicd2000, May 23, 2020
  2. gds1972 Win User

xbox 1 new home layout

Hi

It is not possible to return to the older layout of the dashboard once you get used to new layout it works much better and is a better layout than the old dashboard.
  3. voteDC Win User

Question about having games installed to Hard Drive.

What new titles are they?

-

They only used to spin for a short time anyway, then Microsoft switched to the XGD3 disc layout to give developers more space. That combined with the new anti-piracy measures are what caused the games to spin for longer.

-

However not all new games use the XGD3 layout. "London 2012" for example still uses the old layout and so will only spin for a short time if installed.
  4. Overdose10 Win User

Account has Been suspended. Need help!

@TheevilJoker i live in the UK so giving me a number for the US does not help. @Ngocphi how do i make payment from my new card, whilst Microsoft is trying charge the price of £5.99 from my old card which no longer exists? I'm feeling very frustrated and
    confused at the moment. If someone could give me the number for direct contact for xbox support in the UK it would be a great help, because the layout and problems I'm having with this online site is disgusting.
  5. AXIOMS OF FATE Win User

WOW! The netflix update that came out yesterday is amazing....

the new layout is crap i want the old layout back it much easy for finding stuff!!
  6. V King Bill V Win User

Poll: Old forum layout or New forum?

old layout and look with the new features.
Thema:

1. This new layout is disgusting, let us use the old - Similar Threads - layout disgusting let

2. Elite layouts for sale on the Xbox store with the elite v3

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite layouts for sale on the Xbox store with the elite v3: I’ve been using the elite ever since it arrived but outside of the horse armor/ skins you’ve been leaving money on the table because I can’t upload my creations to be sold on the Xbox store and...
  3. Keyboard mapping with different keyboard layout not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard mapping with different keyboard layout not working properly: I'm currently using the DVORAK keyboard layout on PC instead of QWERTY. I noticed that after I mapped the back paddles to G and R on my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, the I and P are...
  4. Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards - Did the Layout of the list of Open and Completed Game Pass Quests change?: Did Team Xbox change the order how open and completed Game Pass Quests are listed on the rewards tab? Now they are grouped together as daily, weekly, monthly - with the open quests on top...
  5. Why can we not edit home layout anymore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can we not edit home layout anymore?: Taking away the ability to edit home was wrong. Please let us get rid of things we don't want to see. 89b4e657-724f-4f4e-8a05-5e097727e879
  6. Is there a way to get the normal Fortnite xbox screen layout instead of the mobile layout.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to get the normal Fortnite xbox screen layout instead of the mobile layout.: I hate it when I connect a controller to my phone and it still thinks I’m playing Fortnite mobile. Is there a way to change this? 00861712-4091-434a-9c49-5e6434a829d0
  7. Xbox Dashboard Suggestion, More Customization/Layout Options Maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dashboard Suggestion, More Customization/Layout Options Maybe?: I think that Xbox should add more dashboard customization options, With the new dashboard officially releasing next year, what I'm about to say would be a great addition to the system. Animated...
  8. My suggestion on home screen layout

in XboX Insiders
    My suggestion on home screen layout: Make the wallpapers be worth it. submitted by /u/moose_3498 [link] [comments]
  9. Keyboard Layout

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard Layout: Is there any way to remap keybinds on a keyboard for navigating on the Xbox One like there is for controllers. An app, software, or anything in order to do this? If anyone knows please let me...
  10. Halo Infinite - Can't type @ when signing in (QWERTZ and AZERTY layout)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo Infinite - Can't type @ when signing in (QWERTZ and AZERTY layout): Hi, I contacted 343 with this bug report back in November but they swiftly replied that I should contact Microsoft support. Still, they investigated and last month asked if the issue was still...