This needs fixed now! Updates ruin my gameplay.

Discus and support This needs fixed now! Updates ruin my gameplay. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please add the option to delay an update for like 30 minutes, since I have to download a new insider update each morning. Around this time every day I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ELMTxAero, Apr 30, 2021.

1. /u/ELMTxAero
    /u/ELMTxAero Guest

Please add the option to delay an update for like 30 minutes, since I have to download a new insider update each morning. Around this time every day I get kicked out of whatever game I'm paying for some update that usually does nothing. I just lost so much progress due to no warning, no indication one was coming today, nothing.if this can not get a resolution, seeing as it's been a problem for anybody who plays anything at this hour, I see it as a good reason to leave the program.

submitted by /u/ELMTxAero
    [link] [comments]

/u/ELMTxAero, Apr 30, 2021
  2. Mogwai Warrior Win User

Medal of Honor

I loved the core gameplay of MOH 2010, but the OHK snipers that they never fixed, ruined it for me. Very frustrating game.
  3. x1 SpOoNmAn 1x Win User

you prob hate me for this but........

The "Call of Duty complex" has ruined this game, the demo proves this. First Ghost Recon gets ruined, now this! I hate how all these developers are going for call of duty gameplay!
  4. Shellboa Win User

Rolling ads window affects game play.

So tired of this issue, tried uninstall to reload and couldn't reinstall for 24 hours. FIX THIS MICROSOFT!!! Ads are understandable, ruining gameplay is unacceptable
  5. Brad BennettBennett Win User

Fantom Drives external snap-on hard drive not detected by Xbox

I am in the same boat my 4TB Fantom I bought worked for like a month and then an update ruined everything. Light indicators suggest I'm getting power to the external from my xbox but I cant reformat or do anything now to fix my issue. Seems as xbox screwed
    me on this one with the update that doesnt allow this harddrive to work now.
  6. Da Wife Said No Win User

Want Some Atronachs??? (Possible Spoiler!!!! For Some People)

Update...... It works. I now have a staff of summon storm atronach. Now I have to start picking up ruined books. Also...... a certain progression in the game is needed to be able to access this.
Thema:

1. This needs fixed now! Updates ruin my gameplay. - Similar Threads - needs fixed Updates

2. Looking for groups needs to be fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for groups needs to be fixed: Looking for groups is being abused by bots that are advertising scams by using the Xbox app. This needs to be fixed and people are getting scammed every day. I do report the posts but I can't...
  3. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  4. Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to get my xbox professionally fixed or is there a solution?: I have an xbox one S and it comes up with error E200 I have tried all the troubleshooting options and during the offline update I get an Error E101 and when I try to factory reset it, it will turn...
  5. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  6. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  7. Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need fix for “Sorry, this controller can’t be reverted.”: Ordered an Xbox controller to use with my Tesla. Attempted to update the firmware which was apparently the wrong direction (the older versions allow for Bluetooth Classic; not BLE aka Bluetooth...
  8. How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I fix this issue, I really need this fixed: So I have an Xbox which is my brothers old one that I’ve been playing on for the longest, and I’ve tried to change the account many times in the past. Nothing works and I recently got a new Gen...
  9. How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my GTA online it say I need premison but I got game pass and been reaching all...: My gta5 will not let me play it’s saying your profile needs promision to access gta online all day resherching and I can’t get it working ab258064-30d4-4c18-94f6-1198739b3e67
  10. How do I fix the "for this the owner needs to sign in" message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the "for this the owner needs to sign in" message?: the current game I'm trying to launch is car mechanic simulator 2021 and I bought it when it was on sale for 12$ and when I go to the Microsoft store on my Xbox it doesn't even say that I've...