this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i...

Discus and support this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid on the 2nd of May and on the 23rd of May I paid again 6f1f0221-3851-4494-b60a-394cdea3a5f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luis Henrique4, May 26, 2023.

1. this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i...

I paid on the 2nd of May and on the 23rd of May I paid again

:)

Luis Henrique4, May 26, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i paid it alone the gamepass deadline is 1 month there is something wrong i want a refund

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member in the community and hope you are well!

I understand what are you feeling being charged twice for the subscription. No worries! With regards to cases like this, you may submit a refund request to the Xbox refunds team via https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-...

Just get your order number via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page under your order history. Then you may proceed to the refund form and fill it out to submit the request to them, there should be a text box on the form as well for you to tell what is the refund request for or if you would like to add more details.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you have further questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Mark_610 Win User

Charged twice for Xbox game pass utilimate

Yeah it’s not for two different months it’s one month charged twice. That’s it there’s no two months just the one month. October 23rd is when it expires.
  4. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I was charged twice for gamepass ultimate this month

Hello Logan.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. I suggest you wait for your invoice to close to see if you will in fact have two charges on your credit card bill, as it is dangerous for you to try to reverse any of them.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help...child-accounts/prevent-unauthorized-purchases

If you have more questions, please enter this link and you will have information that will help you, if you do not get answers, enter the link again and click on the contact us option, it is in green on the right side of the screen.

I hope I have answered your question, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I was charged twice this month (September)

For purchasing issues you should contact xbox support billing section:

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Twice paid for gamepass but I don't have it !

Hello Bojack113,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend
    checking the subscription status
    of the account. If the subscription is not active after completing several purchased for it, please reach out to the
    Xbox support team. The support team can review the account's billing information, and discover why the subscription is not active. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i...

1. this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i... - Similar Threads - month may was

2. Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...: NOTICE Unable to connect to a data center, please check your internet connection and try again. 42a3889f-e2e6-42f4-b5fd-896c6ecbf9df
  3. 'Zombie Collection' game pass competition, month of May - HELP!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    'Zombie Collection' game pass competition, month of May - HELP!: Hi all! A few days ago I saw an achievement based competition on my dashboard (similar to octobers hall of fame), which consisted of a collection of game pass zombie titles. I started grinding...
  4. 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May: Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my Xbox's home page promoting 1000 Apex Coins for...
  5. Not Recieving Xbox Quests Rewards For The Month Of May

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not Recieving Xbox Quests Rewards For The Month Of May: I completed my Xbox Quests for the month of May and it’s been a month and i’ve yet to recieve my reward. Please help me. I’ve contacted the support team for Xbox.com as well as Microsoft.com and...
  6. No MyVIP Star Rank Rewards For the Month of May

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No MyVIP Star Rank Rewards For the Month of May: Hi there, For the month of May 2017, I never received my MyVIP Star Rank 3 (Gold) rewards, even though I definitely bought things during the month. Are the rewards just late being added to my...
  7. Missing rewards from quest month of May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing rewards from quest month of May: I completed the month of May rewards and have not received my rewards yet. I have proof confirming that I completed this from Microsoft support. The ticket number is 1430305770...
  8. Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for ...: Its been a month since I finished my may 2018 xbox quests. When do I get my reward for fortnite? 8ad91f10-9851-4bde-827a-1a6317dde619
  9. Xbox Quest for the month of May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quest for the month of May: Can an Admin please help me, I contacted xbox support but they just redirected me here. My problem is that when ever i try to check my progress on my challenges for the month of May( this month)...
  10. Over a month without XBox May Update doesnt work even on new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over a month without XBox May Update doesnt work even on new console: i copied and pasted the following from another person because it is exactly what i am going through. I even bought a new xbox one s and still the same problem. How do i get this resolved? I sent...