This Mojang account has been disabled

Discus and support This Mojang account has been disabled in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought minecraft with my account 7 years ago and there was a moment in which i had to migrate to a Microsoft account. I did it and i played until 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nikos Loizou Fernandez, Nov 20, 2023.

1. This Mojang account has been disabled

I bought minecraft with my account 7 years ago and there was a moment in which i had to migrate to a Microsoft account. I did it and i played until 5 months ago, but now when i go to the minecraft launcher it puts that my Microsoft account doesnt have minecraft bought. When i try to log in the message in minecraft web is "This Mojang account has been disabled"

. Thank you for your time, and sorry because im not so good at english

:)

Nikos Loizou Fernandez, Nov 20, 2023
  2. Nikos Loizou Win User

Well, i tried with allí my accounts and i dont have Minecraft at anyone, i dont remember wich account i used but It has to be one of those
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Nikos. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please ensure you are signed into the correct Microsoft account, you must use the account to which you migrated your Mojang account.

When signing in on the Minecraft website, ensure you are signing in with your Microsoft account. Entering your Mojang account details will not work; your account was disabled when it was migrated to your Microsoft account.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. WesleyGroen Win User

Not recieved a minecraft cape

other thing to note is that mojang actively tried to not give me it by disabling my old account (which was in fact a mojang account) when i tried to ask for help to get it migrated
  5. Francia J. Win User

minecraft java username change

It will be the same since previous account owners of Mojang account has been migrated by now.
  6. GustavoMoraes_228 Win User

Problema login no minecraft [Problem login in minecraft]

If I try to log in with a mojang account, it says that account has been migrated
Thema:

1. This Mojang account has been disabled - Similar Threads - Mojang account has

2. ¿Can all history be deleted from a mojang premium account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    ¿Can all history be deleted from a mojang premium account?: I would like to know if there is a possibility of formatting my Minecraft premium account? Let everything be erased and start from scratch 670c46d9-8164-4035-8ce5-5ca8e9ee80a2
  3. I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in Minecraft after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft: Minecraft now requires a Microsoft sign in. I've migrated my account from Mojang already, but I don't remember my password and Microsoft won't send me an email to reset it when I follow all the...
  4. I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to migrate my Mojang account post-migration but it says I am not elligible and...: I have tried multiple times but It just wont let me migrate. I have even tried making new microsoft account and that still doesn't work. It says something like "It seems you are not elligible"...
  5. mojang account migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mojang account migration: I migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account although apparently the account doesn't own Minecraft. What can I do? f8aca8c1-debd-43bb-9d42-0f56c8971d51
  6. Help Needed to Recover Mojang Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Mojang Account: I've been a Mojang user for almost a decade and have been actively playing Minecraft, particularly on the HyPixel server. Happily, I was able to connect to the HiPixel website because there I did...
  7. Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but the Microsoft account already had a...: A couple years back I wanted to migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did I tied a gmail account an outlook account, but the outlook account already was used for a Mojang...
  8. Why has migrating my account from Mojang reset my account entirely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has migrating my account from Mojang reset my account entirely?: My Old minecraft account Haymay was run under Mojang, after a while of not playing. I came back to play minecraft and found my account had been migrated. I was completely fine with it, until I...
  9. Somwone has closed my minecraft account and I lost my migrated mojang account. I need to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somwone has closed my minecraft account and I lost my migrated mojang account. I need to...: Yesterday my Brother opened minecraft client and he started crying when he saw that his account doesn't exist at all despite two evenings ago he was normally playing minecraft. I tried to login...
  10. How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to find out which microsoft account my mojang account has been linked to: Hi, I have asked this question millions of times now and have been directed to microsoft support itself. Can you, in any way possible, find out which account my mojang account has been linked to....