This minecraft nonsense

Discus and support This minecraft nonsense in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so long story short, I got a free code for minecraft from xbox live messages. Thought it was awesome, redeemed it, and the game works just fine.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrouchyJacket69, Nov 19, 2019.

1. This minecraft nonsense

Okay so long story short, I got a free code for minecraft from xbox live messages. Thought it was awesome, redeemed it, and the game works just fine. But when opening it my xbox prompts me to update it. As the xbox one does. Unfortunately, whenever I try
    to update it, the update seems to freeze and not be able to actually start or get anywhere past 0.0%. This has been a huge headache for me, and I hope I'm not the only one. When I check the file information of the update, it gives me an error code 803FB011.
    I've never seen an error like this before and apparently neither had anyone else on xbox support because there are no support articles for it. It's all so strange and confusing just for a game like minecraft

:)

GrouchyJacket69, Nov 19, 2019
  2. x Sarasaurus x Win User

This minecraft nonsense

Hey there

As mentioned above, try to uninstall the game then install it again. And double check the storage space that mine craft is installed onto.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

This minecraft nonsense

Hi GrouchyJacket69

Have you tried to uninstall and then re-installing the game?

You can also try to remove your Xbox profile and then adding it back again
  4. Noahgriff Win User

This minecraft nonsense

Make sure you have enough storage on your device. Then maybe try uninstalling it and then try again, make sure you have a good internet connection as well
  5. Stefanus Sterx Win User

This minecraft nonsense

Ciao anche io ho lo stesso problema con errorcode 803FB011 e non mi aggiorna l app, ho chiesto aiuto anche all assistenza e non sanno cosa sia
  6. GrouchyJacket69 Win User

This minecraft nonsense

I also get the same error code and same result when I try to update the Microsoft store btw. Just stays at 0.0 with a 803FB011 code. I dont know what could be wrong. If anyone could help that would be amazing
Thema:

This minecraft nonsense

1. This minecraft nonsense - Similar Threads - minecraft nonsense

2. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  3. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  8. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  9. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  10. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...