This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...

Discus and support This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I received this email and cannot find out any information about what it is about. The links do not work. This notification has been sent to your Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by James Dillinger, Oct 31, 2019.

1. This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...

I received this email and cannot find out any information about what it is about. The links do not work.

This notification has been sent to your Xbox Live account and the email address associated with your Microsoft Account. For additional information please visit
    enforcement.xbox.com.

This violation was brought to the attention of the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox Live players or in the course of our operation of the service. After reviewing any complaints and other available evidence, the
    Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team determined that a violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement occurred and enacted the appropriate enforcement.

By visiting
    enforcement.xbox.com
    , you can:

• View your enforcement history
    • Learn why violations of the Microsoft Services Agreement harm the Xbox Live service and community
    • Learn how to
      Stay Safe
      on xbox live and avoid future violations
    • Learn how your enforcement affects your account on Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox on Windows
    • This is the site link that I get.
    • Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

:)

James Dillinger, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

My Ban

They should've notified you by e-mail that's associated with your Xbox Live account and a messaged over Xbox Live. From the Enforcement website:

How am I notified of my suspension?

When XBLPET issues an enforcement action, an email message is automatically sent to the address associated with your Xbox Live account. This address is referred to as your Microsoft Account (MSA). If you are using a child account, an
    email is also sent to the Microsoft Account associated with your parent or guardian. Each email message explains that the account was subject to enforcement action and links to pages that provide additional information.

In addition to the email message, affected accounts also receive an Xbox Live message that can be viewed from your Xbox console, Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on Windows 10. Like the email, this message explains that the account received
    enforcement action and provides links to more information. Note that if you have received a full account suspension you may be unable to view this message, and will instead be notified upon attempting to sign in to Xbox Live that the account has been suspended
    from the service.

Feature-specific notifications are also displayed when attempting to use impacted features or apps on your Xbox One console. The specific method of notification depends on the enforcement type and what feature or app you select, but
    typically include a notification indicating you are not allowed to use the feature.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-4
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox one

So i think i got it. I reported someone for telling me he was going to boot me offline when playing nba live 19 the other day over a message. I was playing xbox then got off. Xbox live sent me a message saying he was banned but sense then i have
    not been able to play xbox. Do you think they banned me or are the servers just bad?
    If you received a suspension, then they would notify you.

When XBLPET issues an enforcement action, an email message is automatically sent to the address

associated with your Xbox Live account. This address is referred to as your Microsoft Account (MSA). If you are using a child account, an email is also sent to the Microsoft Account associated with your parent or guardian. Each email
    message explains that the account was subject to enforcement action and links to pages that provide additional information.

In addition to the email message, affected accounts also receive an Xbox Live message that can be viewed from your Xbox console, Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on Windows 10. Like the email, this message explains that the account received
    enforcement action and provides links to more information. Note that if you have received a full account suspension you may be unable to view this message, and will instead be notified upon attempting to sign in to Xbox Live that the account has been suspended
    from the service.

4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

enforcement history

When XBLPET issues an enforcement action, an email message is automatically sent to the address associated with your Xbox Live account. This address is referred to as your Microsoft Account (MSA). If you are using a child account, an
    email is also sent to the Microsoft Account associated with your parent or guardian. Each email message explains that the account was subject to enforcement action and links to pages that provide additional information.

from the service.

Feature-specific notifications are also displayed when attempting to use impacted features or apps on your Xbox One console. The specific method of notification depends on the enforcement type and what feature or app you select, but
    typically include a notification indicating you are not allowed to use the feature.

5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I was unjustly banned....

When XBLPET issues an enforcement action, an email message is automatically sent to the address associated with your Xbox Live account. This address is referred to as your Microsoft Account (MSA). If you are using a child account, an email is also sent to
    the Microsoft Account associated with your parent or guardian. Each email message explains that the account was subject to enforcement action and links to pages that provide additional information.

In addition to the email message, affected accounts also receive an Xbox Live message that can be viewed from your Xbox console, Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on Windows 10. Like the email, this message explains that the account received enforcement action
    and provides links to more information. Note that if you have received a full account suspension you may be unable to view this message, and will instead be notified upon attempting to sign in to Xbox Live that the account has been suspended from the service.

Feature-specific notifications are also displayed when attempting to use impacted features or apps on your Xbox One console. The specific method of notification depends on the enforcement type and what feature or app you select, but typically include a notification
    indicating you are not allowed to use the feature.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-4
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Been com banned don't know why

When XBLPET issues an enforcement action, an email message is automatically sent to the address associated with your Xbox Live account. This address is referred to as your Microsoft Account (MSA). If you are using a child account, an email is also sent to
    the Microsoft Account associated with your parent or guardian. Each email message explains that the account was subject to enforcement action and links to pages that provide additional information.

In addition to the email message, affected accounts also receive an Xbox Live message that can be viewed from your Xbox console, Xbox.com, and the Xbox app on Windows 10. Like the email, this message explains that the account received enforcement action
    and provides links to more information. Note that if you have received a full account suspension you may be unable to view this message, and will instead be notified upon attempting to sign in to Xbox Live that the account has been suspended from the service.

Feature-specific notifications are also displayed when attempting to use impacted features or apps on your Xbox One console. The specific method of notification depends on the enforcement type and what feature or app you select, but typically include a notification
    indicating you are not allowed to use the feature.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/howTo#sub-topic0-4
Thema:

This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement...

1. This message is to notify you that your Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement... - Similar Threads - message notify Live

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  4. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  5. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  6. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  7. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  8. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  9. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  10. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992