This little grey piece broke from my joystick. How do I fix it?

Discus and support This little grey piece broke from my joystick. How do I fix it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing fifa like a normal Mexican and I noticed my joystick got stuck so I shake it and I hear something inside the controller so I open it up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Luis trejoSk, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Luis trejoSk
    Luis trejoSk Guest

I was playing fifa like a normal Mexican and I noticed my joystick got stuck so I shake it and I hear something inside the controller so I open it up to find this small grey piece.

:)

Luis trejoSk, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Unfortunately here we can’t advise with self repairs Luis
    Is against the community rules , sorry
  3. Luis trejoSk Win User

It’s out of warranty. But I would like to know the name of the piece so I can order a new one a replace it.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Luis

In situations like this the best option is request a controller replacement if your device it’s on warranty.

You can use this specific link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  5. freerThe wig Win User

Faulty controller

Yes im on my second night ops camo i had the light blue/Grey one just returned that one in for the controller i have now. Thoes 3 brought home didnt even last 2 days a piece all in less than 2 months brand new from best buy and walmart.Also have the phantom
    white. grey clips on joystick module, broke mid game same with the grey/green also the black one as well and one of the og controllers before they had the 3.5mm jack. all of that in the last year. My super nintendo and atari controllers wich is over 40 years
    old that atari. Was my step dads originals controlers both systems. Things are not made like they used to be. Thats for sure.
  6. Black dragooon1 Win User

Cheap Xbox Controller Clip

If it the regular Xbox controller or a special kind?
    All Xbox controllers have this problem. It is a little grey chip in the left joystick that re-centers the stick. The problem is, the plastic of that chip is so fragile that even a slight nudge at where the chip is located(Right Side of Joystick) will break
    it off. At the moment I have not found a way to fix this but to buy a new controller for a silly problem.
Thema:

1. This little grey piece broke from my joystick. How do I fix it? - Similar Threads - little grey piece

2. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  3. When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...: When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the console yet 51becea8-6017-41dc-a9ec-1e2976e001a2
  4. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  5. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  6. taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.

in XboX Insiders
    taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.: putting miles on my truck submitted by /u/Right-Word2538 [link] [comments]
  7. Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?: I recently transferred all of the clips on my Xbox to a flash drive then deleted them off my Xbox since my storage was full. I also just started building my first PC and was getting ready to set...
  8. My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?: So, my little brother turned the xbox off while it was updating even though it clearly says not to. What do I do? It barely works. I can only play two, maybe 3 games. It lags and freezes for a few...
  9. What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean?: I think it might mean how many years you have had Xbox for or something rlsr edddd905-6e4c-44f8-b44a-f2755d8a0a59
  10. "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now": so i bought gta online a while ago on my xbox series s and at the time it was working but i deleted it for like space and i wanted to download it again but it just shows me this can anyone help me...