This is wrong.

Discus and support This is wrong. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I'm Xbox one rewards member for last 5 years, but I only getting updates and emails from Xbox and hallo but not rewards points after I buy game or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GbmzsshL, Oct 13, 2017.

1. GbmzsshL
    GbmzsshL Guest

This is wrong.

Hi I'm Xbox one rewards member for last 5 years, but I only getting updates and emails from Xbox and hallo but not rewards points after I buy game or preorder, I did call Microsoft customer service but they don't like to deal with rewards program and told
    me to contact Xbox or find help somewhere else, please let me know thank you.

:)

GbmzsshL, Oct 13, 2017
  2. This is wrong

how is that i get suspended because of people cheating in the game and i make them go down in the glitch and make them die for cheating and theysend me messages and i write hahah **** and u suspened me i e been and xbox person since it started never had
    no complaints or been in volved in glitchers or cheating this is wrong on ao many levels if i reported every one who cheats or glitches or send me bad messages you would have very many people on xbox live

YellowySteam92, Oct 13, 2017
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

This is wrong.

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind that in order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least
    1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

Smwutches, Oct 13, 2017
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

This is wrong

6. Smwutches Win User

This is wrong.

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind that in order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least
    1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Wrongful Charge after Wrongful Suspension

For billing issues you have to call support.
  8. Mr Durva Win User

The Official Rage Clan Currently Recruiting

Wrong section wrong forum wrong console LOL
  9. InvisibleBear87 Win User

wrong account

You can change your Windows Live ID for that account. Information can be found here -

support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Go the one thats says Switch your Gamertag to a different Windows Live ID. Follow these steps and you should be fine.

Hope this helps you.
Thema:

This is wrong.

1. This is wrong. - Similar Threads - wrong

2. I want to get a refund on MINECRAFT bc I bought it on the wrong account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to get a refund on MINECRAFT bc I bought it on the wrong account: I realized I bought mincecraft on the wrong account and I want a refund so I can buy it on my other one 578d90e1-67ac-4e63-ba52-aeea541fa880
  3. So my Xbox something is wrong or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox something is wrong or not?: So my Xbox one is smelling a little bit when I put my nose in it so tell me if something is wrong b8eb4fd7-fbde-4776-bacd-f5cdadbee307
  4. Put in wrong email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Put in wrong email: I added my vbucks to this account, however it's the wrong account and don't have a fortnite account with this email. Is there any way I could take it back and put it on my other email where I play...
  5. Card details wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Card details wrong: Hi, I tried to add a card on my microsoft account, but it says the details are incorrect, I have used this card for several months with no problems, can you help me check?...
  6. I think I have the wrong gift code version for flight simulator. I dont have an xbox and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think I have the wrong gift code version for flight simulator. I dont have an xbox and...: How do I get the correct version of Flight Simulator to use on my computer? I was given a gift via a Gift Code, but I think it was for Xbox The gift code was : [mod removed] Thank you,...
  7. can't request call back (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now

in XBoX on Windows
    can't request call back (been saying there's something wrong for 4 weeks now: how do I get to speak to someone? been trying 4 weeks now and been told (via email) my series X repair order has been cancelled (UPS delivered it to Germany yesterday (24/01/2023). can't request...
  8. Something went wrong, your purchase succeeded but we couldn’t create your realm right now,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something went wrong, your purchase succeeded but we couldn’t create your realm right now,...: So i bought a realms plus subscription on minecraft pocket edition, and when i purchased it, it said this, “Something went wrong, your purchase succeeded but we couldn’t create your realm right...
  9. My inputs are all wrong on my Xbox Controller after playing mobile games on my iPhone

in XBoX on Consoles
    My inputs are all wrong on my Xbox Controller after playing mobile games on my iPhone: My inputs are all wrong and some buttons don’t even work now. I tried turning it on and off and disconnecting it and reconnecting it but it doesn’t work. How do I fix this...
  10. What is wrong with Number of the Best achievement in Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is wrong with Number of the Best achievement in Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut?: I have gotten all the other achievements in this game but the Number of the Best one which requires 666 kills. I am over 3000 now and no achievement. I deleted the save, reset my progress, and...