This is wrong.

Discus and support This is wrong. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I'm Xbox one rewards member for last 5 years, but I only getting updates and emails from Xbox and hallo but not rewards points after I buy game or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GbmzsshL, Oct 13, 2017.

1. GbmzsshL
    GbmzsshL Guest

This is wrong.

Hi I'm Xbox one rewards member for last 5 years, but I only getting updates and emails from Xbox and hallo but not rewards points after I buy game or preorder, I did call Microsoft customer service but they don't like to deal with rewards program and told
    me to contact Xbox or find help somewhere else, please let me know thank you.

:)

GbmzsshL, Oct 13, 2017
  2. This is wrong

how is that i get suspended because of people cheating in the game and i make them go down in the glitch and make them die for cheating and theysend me messages and i write hahah **** and u suspened me i e been and xbox person since it started never had
    no complaints or been in volved in glitchers or cheating this is wrong on ao many levels if i reported every one who cheats or glitches or send me bad messages you would have very many people on xbox live

YellowySteam92, Oct 13, 2017
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

This is wrong.

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind that in order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least
    1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

Smwutches, Oct 13, 2017
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

This is wrong

6. Smwutches Win User

This is wrong.

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. Keep in mind that in order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least
    1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Wrongful Charge after Wrongful Suspension

For billing issues you have to call support.
  8. Mr Durva Win User

The Official Rage Clan Currently Recruiting

Wrong section wrong forum wrong console LOL
  9. InvisibleBear87 Win User

wrong account

You can change your Windows Live ID for that account. Information can be found here -

support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id

Go the one thats says Switch your Gamertag to a different Windows Live ID. Follow these steps and you should be fine.

Hope this helps you.
Thema:

This is wrong.

1. This is wrong. - Similar Threads - wrong

2. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  3. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  6. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  7. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  8. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  9. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  10. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7