This is the second time I've received a 2 day communication ban for creating a looking for...

Discus and support This is the second time I've received a 2 day communication ban for creating a looking for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Help me to understand why I've received now back to back communication bans for looking for group posts regarding Warzone. The first ban took... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FCG Ravage CO, Nov 10, 2022.

1. This is the second time I've received a 2 day communication ban for creating a looking for...

Hello, Help me to understand why I've received now back to back communication bans for looking for group posts regarding Warzone. The first ban took place between November 1st-3rd with the reason for ban being "Adults Only, Br" a post that was from at least 6 months ago. The second ban which occurred tonight for a looking for group post from at least 4-5 days ago stating the reason as "Adults Only, Rebirth". Neither of these looking for group posts violate community standards and the bans make absolutely zero sense.

:)

FCG Ravage CO, Nov 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

This is the second time I've received a 2 day communication ban for creating a looking for group post for Warzone and neither of the posts violated community standards or rules

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this FCG.

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

Just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based on your latest activity.
    And, 48 hours suspensions can't be appealed because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket
  3. SwaroG Win User

Comunication ban

I have the same thing. Had a 2 week communication ban, it was lifted 2 days ago, and I still can not create parties/use voice chat etc.

What's going on?
  4. VenerableFour98 Win User

Permanently banned GT (XRiotEpidemicX)

I was "chat banned" 2 times the other 2 times were literally a year ago and should of never been included, and the 2 times that I did get "chat banned" were back to back and when I asked why I received another "chat ban" was because of the same offence.

Doesn't matter if the suspensions were just communication bans. It's all right there in code of conduct (http://enforcement.xbox.com/home/codeofconduct):

A violation of the Microsoft Code of Conduct may be cause for these or other actions:

• Automatic assignment of a new Gamertag, if you create an inappropriate Gamertag.
    • Content deletion, if you create or use inappropriate Content.
    • Restrictions (e.g., communications, multiplayer, account access) on your use of Xbox Live services, if you abuse those services.
    • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you commit an egregious violation that includes, but is not limited to: hacking, modding, profile tampering, fraud, trading or stealing accounts or Gamertags, severe racial remarks, impersonating Xbox staff, displaying
      nudity, repeatedly creating inappropriate Gamertags or profile content, distributing URLs to phishing sites.
    • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you try to avoid suspension with alternate accounts and/or devices.
    • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you repeatedly commit violations.
    UPON RECEIVING A PERMANENT SUSPENSION, YOU FORFEIT ALL CONTENT LICENSES, GOLD MEMBERSHIP TIME, AND MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BALANCES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT.
    The thing is, you're trying to address another issue, My issue is that 2 communication bans then a permanent ban? It just doesn't seem logically correct, the guy told me "multiple" and by saying multiple you would think of 5 so I think I just received the
    ban way too earlier to be punished with that.
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Banned for communication then banned from Xbox live 2 days later for nothing

if this is about a 100 day communication ban. This follows with a 2 week console ban them an additional 46 day communication ban making a 60 day privilege suspension
  6. that1guyharris Win User

Banning system

A 2 week ban usually occurs after the 3rd communication ban.

First is 24 hours.

Seconds is a week

Third is 2 weeks.

Unless its changed recently.
    well this is my first offense and it's for 2 weeks. I've tried pleading my case but they don't seem to care.
Thema:

This is the second time I've received a 2 day communication ban for creating a looking for...

1. This is the second time I've received a 2 day communication ban for creating a looking for... - Similar Threads - second I've received

2. Any fixes to stop xbox from disconnecting from internet for around 5 seconds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any fixes to stop xbox from disconnecting from internet for around 5 seconds?: Hello, My Xbox Series X will every couple hours disconnect from the internet, kicking me from my party and online game. This happens for around 5 seconds, then I'm back online. As you may know...
  3. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  4. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b
  5. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  6. Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns on for 1-2 seconds and immediately shuts down.: Whenever I try to turn on my Xbox One S it’ll turn on for two seconds then shut down immediately. I think it might be a problem with the power supply but I’m still not sure and I was wondering if...
  7. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  8. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  9. I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have...: I've already reset my console. By holding the button down for 10 seconds. And I have already hard reset my Xbox. Keeping games and apps and I'm still having the same problem. I can record a...
  10. X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've...: X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've fully updated my controllers already still dose nothing but allow me to press big x....