This is suppose to be a free game but mine has just stopped working and now when I try to...

Discus and support This is suppose to be a free game but mine has just stopped working and now when I try to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My games stopped and when I tried to start the games by going to reset , I ended up removing the game with the thought of down loading it again but now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by patriciafardell, Feb 2, 2022.

1. This is suppose to be a free game but mine has just stopped working and now when I try to...

My games stopped and when I tried to start the games by going to reset , I ended up removing the game with the thought of down loading it again but now you can only get the game back by paying XBOX $9.99 per month . It still states on the Microsoft site that it is a free game but the down load button is almost invisible and you have to pay to get the down load. Could you please explain this or give me the site where I can get my games back.

Many Thanks Patricia

:)

patriciafardell, Feb 2, 2022
  2. patriciafardell Win User

This is suppose to be a free game but mine has just stopped working and now when I try to re-down load it XBOX is asking $9.99 per month to play it.

The game in question is Microsoft Solitaire daily challenge. It just stopped working and all attempts to reinstall have failed. It would seem I am not the only one in this exact samre boat. The only way that I have found after many hours of search in the net is to pay X BOX $ 9.99 a month for the privilage of playing a free game.
  3. ngocphi Win User

This is suppose to be a free game but mine has just stopped working and now when I try to re-down load it XBOX is asking $9.99 per month to play it.

There is no game called ms solitare daily challenges those are just html 5 webgames only vavailable on the Web not pc or consoles although should be playable on console since edge supports html5 games

You can download the free ms solitare collection from the xbox store if you have windows 10 or higher

Older.well ms store
  4. ngocphi Win User

It'd probably help if we knew what game you are talking aboug
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If you were able to obtain the game through games with gold, you’re required to have an active Xbox Live Gold in order to keep playing the game or you can also simply purchase the game. For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  6. Undead Pixel Win User

Unable to claim 12 month XBL

After trying non-stop over the last few days, I was finally able to redeem mine a few minutes ago. Try it now.
    Just got mine to work, thanks for the heads up :)
Thema:

This is suppose to be a free game but mine has just stopped working and now when I try to...

1. This is suppose to be a free game but mine has just stopped working and now when I try to... - Similar Threads - suppose free game

2. I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...: This controller iss supposed to be able too work on. All. Consoles but I can't seem to get it to. Itis anintendo switch 321529b7-3fa0-4ab5-8608-80077ac2daab
  3. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  4. Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire: I bought the Elite 2 controller by microsoft store on September 26, 2022 and should therefore have a warranty until September 26, 2024. This was now terminated on February 17, 2024, within the...
  5. Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...: When I go to transfer clips to an external drive, it will function for a while and then will all of a sudden close without any indication of it continuing the process. is this supposed too happen...
  6. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  7. Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wh what is the email address of the gentleman of Microsoft I am supposed to email about...: When I put in the code for the gift card it told me could not find code or code cannot be found 8bf70964-4a5e-4da6-9cdb-207921cb8d3f
  8. Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Minecraft and Fortnite supposed to be eating up 100% of my i5-11400f and still run on 50...: I'm pretty sure i just started having problems with my CPU performance a few weeks ago. Whenever i started up more CPU intensive games like Fortnite or Minecraft, my FPS just tops out at roughly...
  9. What am I supposed to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What am I supposed to do?: Hi, I've been wanting to redeem a reward but I can'tcause I need a phone number to do so...but the problemis, is that I don't have a number. I cant afford service and therefore don't have a phone...
  10. Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s: Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s and do I have to delete everything to make enough space for one simple game 1936c148-70dc-4a5c-b19c-0b52b4af8742