This is something should be in a updated but it's not or reduced in gaming community

Discus and support This is something should be in a updated but it's not or reduced in gaming community in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As I own series x notice something some of my games are not part series x. when I check them shows have repurchase it again make no sense at all your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by COD WARRIOR 101, Mar 11, 2023.

1. This is something should be in a updated but it's not or reduced in gaming community

As I own series x notice something some of my games are not part series x. when I check them shows have repurchase it again make no sense at all your losing more money then saving. For example just purchase the gta 5 bundle found out only paid for online to be series x compatible not the storyline. Then I found it again but you have to pay for it again where should be free or reduced. Which I wish diablo 2 was like until found bundle have to get no benefit except get diablo 3 and 2 in series x. Kinda sucks to do that making have pay for something you paid for also more to xbox series x. I'm still grateful for everything just something like this should be something worth and kinda ruin my Webcam as kinect doesn't work for series x even had look up on YouTube about.

:)

COD WARRIOR 101, Mar 11, 2023
  2. COD WARRIOR 101 Win User

This is something should be in a updated but it's not or reduced in gaming community

If purchase of Xbox one then series x should be free or reduced not regular price for is what I mean.
  3. Marwood II 87 Win User

Force an update of the COD game software?

IF they are going to update something simple, its should be to reduce the sound of the hit detection, click click click click click, kill stolen assist!
  4. {Parity} Win User

Forced updates during gameplay/app usage

It you are in the insider/preview program you should consider opting out to reduce the number of updates.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

How do I stop constant Xbox one updates

If you were an insider in the alpha ring updates are nearly daily, you should withdraw from the insider program or reduce your ring for fewer updates
  6. Ex-EXLEX Win User

Strange censorship in 2 different games !?

Hi there,

As for rocket leagues chat, that's a combination between the dev's and microsofts agreement on trying to reduce toxicity in the community.
    I do understand that they had to do something, but I still read centences like: "Ur mom is dead " while harmless centences are censored.

In my opinion they should punish the toxic players more and give them a longer communication ban instead of punishing players for no and not to understand reasons !
Thema:

1. This is something should be in a updated but it's not or reduced in gaming community - Similar Threads - something should updated

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  4. Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to share captures but "something went wrong" error message appears instead. Other...: I had these really good captures from my game I wanted to share with others in a club I was in. Instead I am repeatedly met by an error message saying something went wrong, and this is still...
  5. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  6. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  7. Please do something to The Fifth Column Group

in XBoX on Windows
    Please do something to The Fifth Column Group: Please do something to the Fifth Column group and the user behind this, they started using the exploit to ban people for no reason, and are threatening to ban more people Here’s what the exploit...
  8. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  9. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  10. 8015190a error is a Microsoft issue and not something the user should be expected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015190a error is a Microsoft issue and not something the user should be expected to...: When you have get the error 8015190a when connecting to Xbox Live and you contact support, they will tell you to: Delete your profile Delete your cache Factory reset the console Reset the...