This is regarding the gold year tenure number mine disappeared recently I was wondering if...

Discus and support This is regarding the gold year tenure number mine disappeared recently I was wondering if... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yes hi I’ve been a active gold and game pass ultimate member for a while now and I was wondering if there is issues with my tenure number because it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ProperHalo, Sep 6, 2022.

1. ProperHalo
    ProperHalo Guest

This is regarding the gold year tenure number mine disappeared recently I was wondering if...

Yes hi I’ve been a active gold and game pass ultimate member for a while now and I was wondering if there is issues with my tenure number because it keeps disappearing and it hasn’t come back

:)

ProperHalo, Sep 6, 2022
  2. ProperHalo Win User

This is regarding the gold year tenure number mine disappeared recently I was wondering if this is still happening in 2022

Anything yet for you same for me still no number.
  3. ProperHalo Win User

This is regarding the gold year tenure number mine disappeared recently I was wondering if this is still happening in 2022

I tried that last night and reported it
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, as far as I know that number presents some bugs but after while it goes back.
    There are similar threads about this:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-gold-yearly-number-gone/86b7bc57-1694-4c7b-be82-b04dac743583
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today PROPERHALO

What do you mean by "tenure number"?
    If possible please explain a bit more your situation and what are you trying to do exactly
  6. ProperHalo Win User

Yes I did the report a problem but still no response any other way to get this handled
Thema:

1. This is regarding the gold year tenure number mine disappeared recently I was wondering if... - Similar Threads - regarding gold tenure

2. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]
  3. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  4. Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can i contact in regards about an idea for a new type of console: I have an idea for a new type of console and was wondering who i can contact to find out if it whould be considered as an option for portable gaming 6467c938-b863-49dc-a7ad-4683a9a334e4
  5. Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to...: Who can I get in contact with that can give even the slightest bit of help in regards to enforcement action? Customer service can’t help and the enforcement team is apparently unreachable. The...
  6. Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

in XBoX on Windows
    Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases: I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these...
  7. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  8. I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am writing to share my feedback and offer a valuable suggestion regarding the Xbox Series...: My concerns revolve around the decision to create a dedicated Smart Delivery game system that restricts users from utilizing the internal disk or an extended disk connected via a single available...
  9. How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?: NBA2k23 currently has a major sale for users that have Xbox live gold. I would like to purchase 2k for this sale as I have game pass ultimate, which includes Xbox live gold, but upon clicking on...
  10. Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem regard to extend Gold for 3 months: Hi there. I've tried to extend my Gold account on my xBox One, but no succes. It says that Microsoft has a problem processing my payment. I've tried with 2 debit cards and no succes. In the past I...