This is probably a silly question about Minecraft to most but I really need help PLEASE

Discus and support This is probably a silly question about Minecraft to most but I really need help PLEASE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My 5yr old has been playing minecraft (more so just running around on it) anyways he wanted me to put some mini games (I think that’s what they are) on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lisa Walker2, Dec 17, 2022.

1. lisa Walker2
    lisa Walker2 Guest

This is probably a silly question about Minecraft to most but I really need help PLEASE

My 5yr old has been playing minecraft (more so just running around on it) anyways he wanted me to put some mini games (I think that’s what they are) on it for him, so I purchased coins and then purchased 4 games for him. So 2 of them he can get in to and play as they come up in his list of games to play but the other 2 aren’t coming up in his list, when I go back in to marketplace it says “owned” on the games but if I click on one of them it just takes us to ratings, choosing neighbours role play skinpack, journey in a new world and take a tour.

Can someone please tell me what to do so that my grandson can play these games?

Would be very appreciative of any help

:)

lisa Walker2, Dec 17, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi lisa Walker2,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Gary M.

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi lisa Walker2,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we are here to help. As per description, you are having an issue with 4 games on Minecraft you purchased for your son. to play. The problem now is that you cannot fine it on the account as you have purchased it.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions.

1. What platform are you using?
    2. Did you try to update launcher?
    3. Try to do uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and see if the same issue will happen?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already. Kindly go to this link and follow the steps that fits your concern. Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

For console.

Games are usually installed automatically on your home console. For auto installs, you must set your power mode to Instant-on and, under Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates & downloads, select Keep my games & apps up to date.

1. To find your games or add ons:
      1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.
      2. In the games list, make sure the filter is set to All console types. If you don't see your game or add-on, select Manage and see if it appears under Queue or Updates.
    We have also found article that may help you resolve the issue. Minecraft Marketplace FAQ | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. The Dukenator Win User

Probably a silly question...

When you install 360 disc games on the One, you are installing a compatible One version of them, which is what is being downloaded. They still require the disc to play, however.
  5. Yazite Win User

If you own the disc, just put it in the console. Only digital copies of games are tied to your account.
  6. The Dukenator Win User

And you never installed your disc games to the 360 hdd?
Thema:

1. This is probably a silly question about Minecraft to most but I really need help PLEASE - Similar Threads - probably silly question

2. Probably banned off cod 1 and 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probably banned off cod 1 and 2: Hello. I need help. I was watching YouTube about a temporary mod you can get off cod black ops 2 it's a mod menu not any software or anything. I watched the 2 videos about it how you just watch...
  3. Holiday/Birthday notification feature: a Silly but sweet feature.

in XboX Insiders
    Holiday/Birthday notification feature: a Silly but sweet feature.: I have been playing Xbox for years now and usually when holidays or even birthdays roll around, I end up spending my time on my Xbox. I want to ask if it would maybe be possible to implement a...
  4. I would like to request two ideas that i think many people probably agree with me

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to request two ideas that i think many people probably agree with me: .1 you guys should add more browsers like google chrome and Firefox and many other browsers .2 adding. Download opions just incase if someone wants to download games off the internet or download...
  5. Just a random Fortnite tip that y'all probably know!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just a random Fortnite tip that y'all probably know!: If you have a tv, take clear tape and write "x" on it. With any gun, aim and put the tape where the cross is, then play a match to see if it gave you better aim! 3057a3c5-fa50-4380-9e10-e99686bf6ea5
  6. Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre): I keep seeing spam popping up on the warframe LFG.. it's clearly a bot as I report it, you guys must autoban or something but within a few seconds this person has the same exact spam up on another...
  7. Xbox Um i got banned for no reason and it was probably my friend that change my profile he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Um i got banned for no reason and it was probably my friend that change my profile he...: Xbox i got banned for no reason and did not do any of the stuff that it say but one of my friends that has my Xbox info got mad at me and most likely did the things you said I did...
  8. filmware update probably broke my xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    filmware update probably broke my xbox controller: i tired updating my controller first time it got to like 35/36% and it failed sayed plug usb put out bateries soo i did and restarted with usb only it got to 95% stoped xbox controller wibrated 1...
  9. Region probably. Mobile says im in the wrong place and xbox 1 rewards won't complete

in XBoX on Windows
    Region probably. Mobile says im in the wrong place and xbox 1 rewards won't complete: Mobile rewards says I traveling ( I'm not)so won't work. Xbox 1 rewards won't complete on console. ???? Done all the region checks on console and phone all showing correct....
  10. Disk drive probably broken.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disk drive probably broken.: My xbox disk drive doesn't work . When I put in a disk it would spin for like 3 seconds then stop and it does the same thing over and over and then stop spinning....