This is not working!

Discus and support This is not working! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I got on to play it gave me a something went wrong for fortnite and when I went to xbox.com/errorhelp I typed in the code and it was wrong!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cordialorc8738, Jan 27, 2018.

  1. This is not working!


    when I got on to play it gave me a something went wrong for fortnite and when I went to xbox.com/errorhelp I typed in the code and it was wrong!!!

    :)
     
    Cordialorc8738, Jan 27, 2018
    #1
  2. AMK InSaNitY
    AMK InSaNitY Guest
    Is this working?

    To launch the game without using the account which own the game, you will have to se this account as your home xbox
     
    AMK InSaNitY, Jan 27, 2018
    #2
  3. Is this working?

    We just need to Launch the game from the original main account, and while the game loads, hit the switch profile quickly from the controller's menu and it shall load to that selected profile.
     
    ###RadioMan###, Jan 27, 2018
    #3
  4. Miss Kleo Win User

    xboxlive WORKING/NOT WORKING?????????????

    Hey JAMES! The issue is now resolved so make sure to test your connection again right now if you haven’t recently! For more information please refer to our sticky post on the SERVICE ALERT (forums.xbox.com/.../1498012.aspx).
    If you continue to experience connection issues take a second to review our START HERE sticky post (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) for connection issues and post
    back with the information requested in bold. Thank you!
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Is will they work?

    If the original owner left the console as their Home console, you would be able to access the games without their account. However, keep in mind that if they ever change their Home console setting you will lose access to all of the games. It's best to just
    wipe a console when you get one or buy a new one.
  6. Son ALA Win User

    not working

    What problems are you having exactly? I see the emblem on your profile that shows you are an Ambassador.
  7. LawrenceWonderly Win User

    Not Working

    Still waiting for a fix. What gives?
  8. bowski477 Win User

    not working

    We can't help unless you say what game you are referring to
Thema:

This is not working!

Loading...
  1. This is not working! - Similar Threads - working

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  6. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  7. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  8. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  9. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  10. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...