this is not good ive been banned for cheting whihl im not you cant eveven chete ok!!!!!

Discus and support this is not good ive been banned for cheting whihl im not you cant eveven chete ok!!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i got banned wen i got on today for nothing i got back from vecation an its untill 10/25/2017 im pised 58a9c16e-ac70-4766-8e70-10ad3577bfad Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vZoyy, Oct 11, 2017.

1. vZoyy
    vZoyy Guest

this is not good ive been banned for cheting whihl im not you cant eveven chete ok!!!!!

i got banned wen i got on today for nothing i got back from vecation an its untill 10/25/2017 im pised

:)

vZoyy, Oct 11, 2017
  2. danomite11x
    danomite11x Guest
    Just Gonna Rant for a bit about Xbox.

Its not just bad language that gets you banned. Ive been cursing since Xbox 360 came out, ive never been banned, muted, or recieved any punishment for bad language.Its always the context on which it was used. Or some kid got you good! By giving a really
    good comment and fabricated everything you said.

danomite11x, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Truce Rella
    Truce Rella Guest
    Console Banned for no reason absolutley a mistake(must read!)

ok so i was playing call of duty this morning i went too sleep woke up and saw that my console has been banned it must be a mistake ive had my console for atleast to years never been modified and my account shouldnt be banned since ive had it ever since
    i got my xbox so no account theft and ive talked to customer support they said that it was the account that was banned not the console i cant even sign into my account on the website so im on my ohter but anyways i did recieve an email from xbox live stating
    that my account has been banned,but there is absolutely no reason what so ever my console should be banned to i just bought a 3month card and i dont have alot of money so xbox u owe me now and it wont even let me create new acount this isnt fair im gonna
    go to playstation if this cant be fixed email (MOD REMOVED).

MOD NOTES: Please never post your e-mail. Thanks

Truce Rella, Oct 11, 2017
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

Nobody from the enforcement team posts here, so all you can do is check your suspension details on the enforcement website and if you think the suspension was issued in error, open a case review if possible: -

https://enforcement.xbox.com

That said, looking at your Game DVR clips, there are some dodgy clips of you playing Black Ops II, where it looks like either you are exploiting a glitch in the game or you're in a hacked lobby. Exploiting glitches to gain an advantage is considered cheating
    and will get you suspended if someone reports you. Obviously if you're getting involved in hacked lobbies, that will get you suspended too.

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 11, 2017
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Nobody from the enforcement team posts here, so all you can do is check your suspension details on the enforcement website and if you think the suspension was issued in error, open a case review if possible: -

https://enforcement.xbox.com

That said, looking at your Game DVR clips, there are some dodgy clips of you playing Black Ops II, where it looks like either you are exploiting a glitch in the game or you're in a hacked lobby. Exploiting glitches to gain an advantage is considered cheating
    and will get you suspended if someone reports you. Obviously if you're getting involved in hacked lobbies, that will get you suspended too.
  6. InDiG0 FLoW Win User

Cant download content

Ok good to know im not the only one here. I managed to get BioShock with no problem, but cant download GTA IV. , it starts, does 1% and then says "Can't Download GTA IV" I have plenty of disk space. content is not restricted and ive been able to download
    it in the past.
  7. SnaxPeters Win User

Need help with from enforcement with unjust ban issues

ok well this is the link support gave me no need for the negativity if you cant help and youre not enforcement themselves you cant help no offense, i get my comms ban thats not why im here, im here bacause of an unjust console ban because i was spammed with
    reports for doing better than someone in pvp and ive been quiet and havent been able to talk to how can i get hit with worse ban from not saying anything it can only be from in game pvp in destiny ive been doing good and some sallty kids spam reports agaisnt
    me when i did nothing wrong this time and dont yell at me when support sent me here if you're not going to offer help dont bother to comment other wise you're just as bad as i when i was trash talking people to get my first ban which yeah ill take but this
    is unjust now ive dont nothing wrong but play good and it says i was trolling or targeting a specific player so its clear its in game and if i happen to get the last hit on someone multiple times because im team firing with my team i dont expect to get reported
    and banned for that
  8. alexdaniek Win User

Problem updating the Xbox

Ok so ive managed to get past the update screen however im still running into a problem where it says im connected and my network test says all good bht it cant finish the multiplayer test
  9. HAND BANANA9875 Win User

Reputation under "Avoid Me"

Ive been put into the same situation with avoid me, then banned from chat a few days later after playing overwatch. I have been banned once and it was deserved. So I got rid of my mics. I bought over watch and im prerty good, then a week later im on avoid
    then banned. Ive been a member for 9 yeats this is unfair and bad business.
Thema:

1. this is not good ive been banned for cheting whihl im not you cant eveven chete ok!!!!! - Similar Threads - ive been banned

2. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  3. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  4. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  6. Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing: Please unban me ive been ban for 3 days 2a33e0d2-9549-4429-939f-21bd5ac149ca
  7. Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...: Can someone help ***Moved from: Other/Unknown/Gaming*** b32ddabe-b2e9-43f8-9a70-f3f332362301
  8. ive been ban for fraud but i have proof that i was allowed to use the cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been ban for fraud but i have proof that i was allowed to use the cards: i have been ban for fraud on my account that I have had for 10 years and I didn't even get a proper reason and then I called up and they said they were investigating two disputed purchases and I'm...
  9. Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban.: I've been chat banned 2 consecutive days and now I received an account ban. This is problematic because I can't receive chat bans for harassment, let alone 2 of them after I've already been banned...
  10. Communication ban after ive been on holidays

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban after ive been on holidays: Im getting real tired of you xbox, i get banned a few weeks ago for nothing, and now im banned again from communication after ive been gone for a week, this is complete bulls**t , alll you do is...