this is kind of off topic but...

Discus and support this is kind of off topic but... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; on my live.xbox.com account I have gold but I cant send messages? 2ab15fc2-24e0-4b01-98cc-01e9812f07b0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cleancalf, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Cleancalf
    Cleancalf Guest

on my live.xbox.com account I have gold but I cant send messages?

:)

Cleancalf, Jan 4, 2014
  2. RPG-7

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

Interesting that this topic is up right now.

I just had a m60 vs xm25 mutual......... .

There was definitely lag involved though.

This is off topic, but I had another interesting thing today ......... .

[/quote] I've seen those kinds of mutuals, but not to many of bullet2bullet kind.

THA 1 BEHIND YA, Jan 4, 2014
  3. trooperkilla
    trooperkilla Guest
    treasure goblin portal (minor spoilers)

This is a little off topic but ive noticed 2-3 different kinds of teasure goblins does anyone know the differce between them if any? loot drop or more gold from certian kind for instance.

trooperkilla, Jan 4, 2014
  4. this is kind of off topic but...

yomamasanus,

According to the profile you are posting with you don't have a Gold subscription. If you did you gamercard gamertag font would be a gold color, but instead it is a silver color. You can head over to
    Sign in to your Microsoft account and click Subscriptions to see when you Gold expired though. Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Cleancalf
    Cleancalf Guest
    I just used my code today and on that website it says I have gold

Cleancalf, Jan 4, 2014
  6. I've now noticed your gamertag font has changed. There is typically a delay when a code is used on a website and when the console updates. You can typically force this update by running an Xbox Live Connection Test on your console which will grab the current
    information for your profile to include your Gold status. Try this out and let us know how it goes.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 4, 2014
  7. Cleancalf
    Cleancalf Guest
    thank you for responding it is very appreciated

Cleancalf, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Cleancalf Win User

I just used my code today and on that website it says I have gold
  9. eG x Thee Elf Win User

yomamasanus,

According to the profile you are posting with you don't have a Gold subscription. If you did you gamercard gamertag font would be a gold color, but instead it is a silver color. You can head over to
    https://commerce.microsoft.com and click Subscriptions to see when you Gold expired though. Hope this helps!
  10. eG x Thee Elf Win User

I've now noticed your gamertag font has changed. There is typically a delay when a code is used on a website and when the console updates. You can typically force this update by running an Xbox Live Connection Test on your console which will grab the current
    information for your profile to include your Gold status. Try this out and let us know how it goes.
  11. Cleancalf Win User

thank you for responding it is very appreciated
  12. x24hrs2livex Win User

Off Topic

The Off Topic forum has been located in the PC section for years now.

I think the better question would be why is there a PC section here. MS gave up on PC/GFWL long ago.
Thema:

1. this is kind of off topic but... - Similar Threads - kind off topic

2. What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360: What kind of wifi extender do I need for my Xbox 360? d5f635a5-91cc-4e73-878b-389df4175534
  3. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  4. Does anyone knows what kind of error is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone knows what kind of error is this?: "Failed to start cloud gaming session You don't currently own . In order to play this game, you will need to purchase the game or a subscription that includes it. Go back cV:...
  5. Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...: Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind of music app? 59322c3f-60f9-438a-bec7-6fb10174053e
  6. I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode: Hello, I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode, How can I reset that, to play MSFS2020 what is designed voor a PC [img]...
  7. I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode,: I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode, How can I reset that, to play MSFS2020 80f81e20-1a09-4742-83c1-3326f85df539
  8. I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode,: [img] I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode, How can I reset that, to play MSFS2020 *Moved to Gaming and Xbox*...
  9. I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode,: I don't have a x-Box, I play MSFS2020, Now the PC starts Up in a kind off x-box mode, How can I reset that, so I can play MSFS2020 designed for a PC d78eaabd-57db-46f8-ab71-861a123e104f
  10. Help get this guy off xbox or some kind of punishment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help get this guy off xbox or some kind of punishment: So I've got this guy on xbox he's a buddy of some of my friends so I can't really stay away from him. And I'm not the only one he talks crap to nobody would be talking to him and he would try to...