This is getting too annoying & fustrating - please DO SOMETHING about Microsoft Bingo App

Discus and support This is getting too annoying & fustrating - please DO SOMETHING about Microsoft Bingo App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's been a week now that I haven't been able to play Microsoft Bingo because of connection problems. It all started with a message from MICROSOFT... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gardendor, Sep 7, 2017.

1. gardendor
    gardendor Guest

This is getting too annoying & fustrating - please DO SOMETHING about Microsoft Bingo App

It's been a week now that I haven't been able to play Microsoft Bingo because of connection problems. It all started with a message

from MICROSOFT that they were performing maintenance. That was over a week ago & it was the 1st time I've known MICROSOFT to be doing "maintenance" during the prime time of day. And the problem has turned into numerous problems since. Every once in a while
    I'll get one game in & then it crashes again. And there are lost coins, bingo, power bingo, whole games, etc. VERY ANNOYING, I'm losing interest & am thinking of uninstalling the game, which is unfortunate as I used to think of Microsoft Bingo as one of the
    best games on the internet. I'm also disappointed to see on the discussion board concerning these problems w/ Microsoft Bingo that others who have posted state that there has been absolutely no response from Microsoft over this. Therefore, I'm not expecting
    any response. And since we can't play the game, I for one will be saying good-bye.

For your information, I play games solely on my Surface 2 & my Lumina 950 Win 10 phone, although I don't play MB on my phone due to the small screen.

:)

gardendor, Sep 7, 2017
  2. xbox video error c101a23c

i too am getting this error... and all of my info is correvt. Very fustrating

II ORiGiNAUX II, Sep 7, 2017
  3. Jaguarmk2
    Jaguarmk2 Guest
    Down again.

Microsoft Bingo down "AGAIN"? So annoying. Went on social app to complain & saw 3 major disasters had happened around the world. Maybe my issue isn't worth complaining about.

Jaguarmk2, Sep 7, 2017
  4. NorthCaro1956 Win User

What is going on with BINGO?

I know how you feel about Microsoft Bingo. I would something would happen to get it fixed.
  5. XBF Meryem R Win User

When will you be fixing Bingo?

6. II ORiGiNAUX II Win User

xbox video error c101a23c

i too am getting this error... and all of my info is correvt. Very fustrating
  7. SuperPandaSloth Win User

Please do something about this.

Glitches are funny and clean for everyone. modding is illegal and not funny at all so calling me a hypocrite for glitching is completely innapproriate and ignorant. i'm not traveling around freezing games because i'm an ignorant person, i try to play the
    game with my friends to have clean fun and someone always joins and freezes us and we're all forced to restart our xbox. i dont think its right.
  8. XENMIC Win User

Please do something about this.

Unfortunately it happens to all of us, the best thing you can do is keep following what you're doing and report them for abuse . Eventually things do get investigated......it just takes time as you have to understand Microsoft gets thousands of complaints
    a day.
Thema:

1. This is getting too annoying & fustrating - please DO SOMETHING about Microsoft Bingo App - Similar Threads - getting too annoying

2. i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to...: i’m trying too into my xbox and it won’t let me because i can’t get a code that was sent to my old phone number and it won’t let me change my phone number 6f25daaf-a6ea-41d3-bef5-88d9d29fa854
  3. I cannot get into minecraft as the message says there are too many devices. That is incorrect.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get into minecraft as the message says there are too many devices. That is incorrect.: My minecraft account is frozen saying that there are too many devices and I cannot use the Microsoft store for download or playing. I don't have 10 devices on the account....
  4. Hello I have another account I need to get in too

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have another account I need to get in too: Hello I have Ben trying to get into my account for about half of a year now my account was locked out but it isn’t anymore and I don’t know my password and I can reset it because it sends it to a...
  5. Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a refund for game pass subscription I forgot to unsubscribe too: Since it's practically impossible to get in touch with Microsoft customer support this is my only option. I forgot to unsubscribe to gamepass months ago and haven't used the service in an even...
  6. Getting the "For some reason "game or app" took too long to start (0x8027025a) error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the "For some reason "game or app" took too long to start (0x8027025a) error?: How do I resolve the "For some reason "game or app" took too long to start (0x8027025a) error? I've tried the check for posted outages and the hard restart. Still get the same message when trying...
  7. I keep getting a too many authentication attempts detected error when trying to sign in to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting a too many authentication attempts detected error when trying to sign in to...: I’m using the steam deck for Xbox cloud gaming and when trying to sign in xbox does not let me and gives an error message saying the server has detected too many authentication attempts. I’ve...
  8. If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back

in XBoX on Windows
    If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back: I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get the codes back 0f665fa8-a8ad-448a-abb1-f9ac938002bd
  9. Why does my RAM usage get way too high

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my RAM usage get way too high: 2 weeks ago i bought a new pc with a 3070 GPU i5-12600kf CPU and 16gb RAM. My CPU and GPU usage barely reaches 50% but my ram reaches 100% loading ark mods when my old pc was used to load them...
  10. Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?: Been trying to figure this out stuck on it it’s covered in cringe from another me in the past and I’ve cleared it up on ps but I’m on Xbox at the moment and no one so far has been able too tell me...