This is Getting Ridiculous Now. Update for Dashboard NEEDED.

Discus and support This is Getting Ridiculous Now. Update for Dashboard NEEDED. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am not on to complain all that much. I do love my XBOX ONE and have since the day I got it. I do admit I like how the dashboard looks. However every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aRagingCanadian, Dec 23, 2015.

1. This is Getting Ridiculous Now. Update for Dashboard NEEDED.

I am not on to complain all that much. I do love my XBOX ONE and have since the day I got it. I do admit I like how the dashboard looks. However every time I turn my XBOX ONE on it can take two minutes to sign-in. The XBOX ONE has been unplugged and plugged
    back in and still takes a long time to sign-in.

Like I said.. I love my XBOX ONE, but there needs to be an update to address this issue.. and I don't think I am the only one having it.

Thanks for your time.

I hope you all enjoy the Holidays and have a Happy New Year.

~.

:)

aRagingCanadian, Dec 23, 2015
  2. Cannot Transfer Club Ownership

Any update? I've now had this problem for 2-3 months and it's getting ridiculous.

planetRL Iuke, Dec 23, 2015
  3. McArtist93
    McArtist93 Guest
    This is getting ridiculous now. Headset adapter.

SO after a couple of weeks now I've returned my new XO fours (because they weren't working) so I got an adapter and am using my X12's and surprise surprise the same issues are cropping up (audio crackling, no sound from the mic.)

My X12's work perfectly fine on my 360, So logically it's clearly either an issue with the adapters or the "update" and despite the fact that Microsoft is "aware of" and "working to fix" this issue, we have had no further news on this since, not even a tiny
    status update. This needs to be fixed and fixed soon.

I have been loyal to Microsoft for years now, and this treatment of products being put out that don't work is unacceptable.

McArtist93, Dec 23, 2015
  4. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest

I have a different problem with the dashboard. When I first turn the console on the community, OneGuide and Store all say unavailable, so every time I turn the console on I have to turn it straight off then back on again then those features are working.
    Getting a bit annoying now.

DWoodbine, Dec 23, 2015
  5. @DWoodbine - Yup same here. The only reason I didn't post it above it's because it's not as common for me as much as it was before. Like before the sign-in issue wasn't happening to often, but like you said things on the dashboard wouldn't show up. Now it's
    done a total flip-flop and the sign-in issue happens ALL the time, but the dashboard not showing every thing happens every once in a while. And when it does it's super annoying because both issues seemed to join forces.

aRagingCanadian, Dec 23, 2015
  6. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    I've only experienced the long sign ins a couple of times, it's mainly the other problem I have. It's not a huge problem but I hope it gets sorted soon.

DWoodbine, Dec 23, 2015
  7. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    i'm not having these issues, using instant on mode, my profile signs in within a second or 2, some times it will sit there for maybe 10 seconds and then give me the "there was a problem signing in" but then i go straight to the profiles, select mine and
    it signs right in.

Zero Divided, Dec 23, 2015
  8. This is Getting Ridiculous Now. Update for Dashboard NEEDED.

I rarely have any problem signing in. I don't use instant on... but since the NXOE, every time my console starts, I get the notification pop up telling me that "External HDD is ready". Is there a way to stop it? Anyone else have this? It's not really a problem,
    but it does get annoying since it shows up in the notifications. Hard reset doesn't work BTW.

A Blue Illusion, Dec 23, 2015
  9. "I get the notification pop up telling me that "External HDD is ready". Is there a way to stop it? Anyone else have this?" - A Blue Illusion

It is beyond annoying. I get it every time I restart my One. It's making me an alcoholic. lol This is Getting Ridiculous Now. Update for Dashboard NEEDED. :p

Goth Vampirella, Dec 23, 2015
  10. I guess that if it werent glitched to high heaven then ya couldnt call it a modern Microsoft product or service eh?

Whether instant on or power saver mode, sign in either falls alltogether or takes 10 or more seconds. I often pass those moments by singing...

'Circle go round and around and around. Giving me a never ending frawn...'

If i sing those lines more than 3 times, I simply restart the console and if that don't work. I then fire up 'Ol Reliable. (Xbox 360) Which even after 5 yrs. Still runs like a Swiss Watch. (Knock on wood)

ElectroFlying, Dec 23, 2015
  11. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    Console in Energy Saver takes about 2 minutes, while the one in Instant On takes seconds. The message for the External Hard Drive being ready doesn't bother me...I at least know it's ready! Lol.

J.R.G., Dec 23, 2015
  12. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    The community feed, marketplace etc are often missing when I turn on. Signing out then back in fixes it. Annoying though I agree.

ShaunPerry, Dec 23, 2015
  13. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

That happened the other day I just assumed script kiddies crashed the servers. Just went and played a game then later on everything was back.

Auswulf, Dec 24, 2015
  14. I have issues signing with new dash all i do now is turn both consoles on which ever signs in first I play neddless to say I ain't played on xbox in a while

cheesyhunter1, Dec 24, 2015
  15. Same here. Signing in takes probably about 30 seconds and I did notice yesterday that the community and marketplace were missing. I honestly didn't mind that though cause I could then see my Fallout 4 wallpaper better This is Getting Ridiculous Now. Update for Dashboard NEEDED. :)

Mogwai Warrior, Dec 24, 2015
Thema:

1. This is Getting Ridiculous Now. Update for Dashboard NEEDED. - Similar Threads - Getting Ridiculous Update

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  5. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  6. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  7. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  8. GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop digital preorder how do I get access to it?: I preordered a digital game today at GameStop. I tried to figure out how the whole process of getting access to it works while at the store, but I left still confused. How does a digital pre order...
  9. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  10. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5