This is frustrating

Discus and support This is frustrating in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So my friend has a xbox seris s and I have a xbox 1. So when we play most games we can join each other.but for some reason we can't play any survival... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Matthew Valenzeno, Jul 19, 2022.

1. This is frustrating

So my friend has a xbox seris s and I have a xbox 1. So when we play most games we can join each other.but for some reason we can't play any survival games together like mincraft and ark please help.

:)

Matthew Valenzeno, Jul 19, 2022
  2. MysticalSheep28 Win User

Frustrated!!

yes I have the same problem any response
  3. x AngeILan x Win User

Frustrated

If you have tried rebooting you may need to get in contact with Xbox support and ask them about t :)
  4. taidara Win User

Frustrated

And hopefully, someone who's actually working at the repair center, and not just an employee, are able to fix it this time.

*crossed fingers*
  5. taidara Win User

Frustrated

[quote user="MatrixofLiberty"]I always get the need-a-networking-adapter message.[/quote]Then it's defect.

Please visit: Online Service Center To request a repair.

Good luck!
  6. CountryGentlman Win User

Frustrated

I always get the need-a-networking-adapter message.
Thema:

This is frustrating

1. This is frustrating - Similar Threads - frustrating

2. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  3. Account Recovery Frustration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery Frustration: A couple nights ago (Jan 2) when I went to sign in to my account on my xbox, it asked me to do a security verification. I don't have my old phone number so I had to do an account recovery form at...
  4. Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home Xbox Switches not consistent, frustrating situation: I am trying to set my account's home Xbox onto my friend's Xbox so that she can play all the games that I have, but when she went to go make my account's home Xbox onto hers, it said it had 0/5...
  5. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  6. Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox: Hi, I'm really frustrated with my Xbox Series X. I've been experiencing apparently one of the most common problems many users have reported. Sudden blackouts constantly occur while I'm playing,...
  7. FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience.

in XboX Insiders
    FRUSTRATING : Fake AI Game Invites destroying my xbox experience.: Lonnnnnggg time Xbox user since the original Xbox. I get at least 10 fake messages a day from fake AI players. "PlayerX" invites you to play Minecraft, etc.. This may repeat 15 times while I'm...
  8. Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...: Why put punishing bans on players that follow the rules and enjoy themselves; instead of the malicious trolls who bug players to no end? What does it take for the Xbox community to voice their...
  9. Xbox x/s confusion frustration controller stops working after a few times !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox x/s confusion frustration controller stops working after a few times !: my xbox controller x/s carbon black I purchased a few months ago was hooked up bluetooth to my fire stick as an added device worked fine for a few weeks it was disconnected it no longer had...
  10. Constant errors when requesting a call back from Xbox Support - extremely frustrating

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant errors when requesting a call back from Xbox Support - extremely frustrating: Every single time I enter my mobile phone number for a call back, it fails. "We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later." This has been happening every day for...