this is for my friend xxsweetmelissax

Discus and support this is for my friend xxsweetmelissax in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; xxsweetmellissaz is very sorry and will block bullied next time and wants her account back cause she got percent ban from bullying and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DesktopFriend29, Feb 3, 2017.

1. this is for my friend xxsweetmelissax

xxsweetmellissaz is very sorry and will block bullied next time and wants her account back cause she got percent ban from bullying and xxsweetmelissax is very sorry

:)

DesktopFriend29, Feb 3, 2017
  2. for my friend xxsweetmelissax

xxsweetmelissax

she wants to try to get her account back

MainlineRoom801, Feb 3, 2017
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    for my friend xxsweetmelissax

Hi

You will need ask your friend to contact support herself using the link below and select one of the chat with support.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

gds1972, Feb 3, 2017
  4. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest

Hi,

A ban or suspension from Xbox Live is primarily handled by the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team - a team of Xbox Live professionals dedicated to the preservation and promotion of a safe, secure, and enjoyable experience for all Live Platform
    and Community members.

You may submit a case review to communicate directly with the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team and gain greater understanding of the enforcement and why the said action was taken. To proceed, click this
    link and perform the steps provided.

To know more about Xbox Live Enforcement, feel free to visit this
    link

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Paul Bab, Feb 3, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

my friend xxsweetmelissax

The enforcement team does not use the forums. If she needs help with a suspension or ban, she would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. Paul Bab Win User

Hi,

A ban or suspension from Xbox Live is primarily handled by the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team - a team of Xbox Live professionals dedicated to the preservation and promotion of a safe, secure, and enjoyable experience for all Live Platform
    and Community members.

You may submit a case review to communicate directly with the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team and gain greater understanding of the enforcement and why the said action was taken. To proceed, click this
    link and perform the steps provided.

To know more about Xbox Live Enforcement, feel free to visit this
    link

Let us know if you have further inquiries.
  7. gds1972 Win User

for my friend xxsweetmelissax

8. Zip Wyatt Win User

My Friend Needs Friends

I'll add her if we have any common games.
  9. AnimeDragonGirl Win User

My Friend Needs Friends

In Case Any 1 Has questions Just Send Me A Mess. 2 My Profile Also I Have A Facebook Profile. Bc Im Sometimes Busy helping People Out Online.
Thema:

1. this is for my friend xxsweetmelissax - Similar Threads - friend xxsweetmelissax

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  4. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  5. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  8. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  9. my friend xxsweetmelissax

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend xxsweetmelissax: xxsweetmelissax is very sorry and. She will not bully again and next time she will block. Bullies next time. And wants to be nice next time 16765cba-242c-4818-bc7c-0b277a0856e9
  10. for my friend xxsweetmelissax

in XBoX on Consoles
    for my friend xxsweetmelissax: xxsweetmelissax she wants to try to get her account back f0100381-4eb0-4d4e-9622-01ae1fdf046e