(this is a common problem) I purchased the discounted upgrade for MWII [Vault Edition] for...

Discus and support (this is a common problem) I purchased the discounted upgrade for MWII [Vault Edition] for... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The title is pretty self explanatory, but it’s true. On the Series X, I pre-ordered the base Modern Warfare II game back in September, or around that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by (not a) Developer Sam, Jan 25, 2023.

1. (this is a common problem) I purchased the discounted upgrade for MWII [Vault Edition] for...

The title is pretty self explanatory, but it’s true. On the Series X, I pre-ordered the base Modern Warfare II game back in September, or around that time of year. I didn’t want to commit completely, so I only bought the base game, which turned out to be $70, instead of the Vault Edition, which was $100. Well, 3-4 months after playing the game, I saw that the Vault Edition upgrade was on sale in the MWII store for $30 (since we already bought the game), so I thought, “Why not?” and I purchased the VE Upgrade. However, this is where the billing issue occurred. I was looking into buying a DLC for another game when I saw that my Microsoft account balance was low, or rather, completely drained of the $100 I got from redeemed cards. This was peculiar, so I looked at my Billing History in the settings app, and I saw that the VE Upgrade charged me $100 instead of the promised $30. I was baffled! I know a viable solution is to request a refund, but I want to keep the VE Upgrade. All I want is my duplicated $70 purchase back (because I already bought the game…). Help?

:)

(not a) Developer Sam, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

My "Just for you"Sale that was at 70% disappeared and now is 20%?

I have absolutely the same issue. Bought standard edition, the store offered me the Vault Edition (discount for 22 days and wrote "just for you"). I refunded the standard edition. Just for you offer lasted for 2 days after that and then disappeared, the moment I wanted to buy it.

Now, the New Year discounts are off and I have to buy the game for the full price.

Note: nother it was stated that it was an upgrade! They offered the full Vault Edition with the 72% discount!
    Not sure what the issue is? You had the Standard edition, were offered an upgrade of the standard edition to the vault edition...when you refunded the standard edition, you were no longer eligible for the offer as you no longer had the game to upgrade from.

I didn't see the upgrade offer personally so can't say for sure if it said upgrade somewhere in it. To be honest, there was no way they were going to offer the vault edition for 72% off less than 2 months post release given the number of people still buying it.

I've just looked on the MWII page and it says:

"Existing Modern Warfare® II Digital Cross-Gen Bundle owners can upgrade to the Vault Edition as part of a limited time offer."

That would be the upgrade offer

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii-vault-edition/
  3. Batman Taco Win User

How do you upgrade to the vault edition of MW2?

I bought the disc of modern warfare 2 and I wanted to upgrade to vault edition and I see the option to upgrade but ITS 100 DOLLARS STILL!!!! why wouldn’t I have a discount if I already purchased the game?
  4. Sabir Huseynov Win User

My "Just for you"Sale that was at 70% disappeared and now is 20%?

I have absolutely the same issue. Bought standard edition, the store offered me the Vault Edition (discount for 22 days and wrote "just for you"). I refunded the standard edition. Just for you offer lasted for 2 days after that and then disappeared, the moment I wanted to buy it.

Now, the New Year discounts are off and I have to buy the game for the full price.

Note: nother it was stated that it was an upgrade! They offered the full Vault Edition with the 72% discount!
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

Call of duty, modern warfare, 2 Vault edition upgrade

Hello Community,

The Vault Edition upgrade is available in the Microsoft Store and in-game Call of Duty Store. To purchase the upgrade, follow the below instructions:

In-Game Store

1. Launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
    2. Navigate to the in-game Store tab
    3. Scroll down to the Franchise Store section
    4. Locate the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II – Vault Edition for $30.00 USD
      1. If you already own the Vault Edition you may not see the $30.00 USD upgrade option
    5. Select Purchase

Microsoft Store

1. Open the Microsoft Store on your console
    2. Search for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Vault Edition Pack
      1. If you search for just COD: MWII Vault Edition, you may see the $99.99 USD full version. The Pack will be the $30.00 USD upgrade
    3. Select Purchase
    Please let us know if you experience any issues,

6. XBF - Dom Win User

How can i upgrade to vault edition of mw2?

Hello Community,

The Vault Edition upgrade is available in the Microsoft Store and in-game Call of Duty Store. To purchase the upgrade, follow the below instructions:

In-Game Store

1. Launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
    2. Navigate to the in-game Store tab
    3. Scroll down to the Franchise Store section
    4. Locate the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II – Vault Edition for $30.00 USD
      1. If you already own the Vault Edition you may not see the $30.00 USD upgrade option
    5. Select Purchase

Microsoft Store

1. Open the Microsoft Store on your console
    2. Search for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Vault Edition Pack
      1. If you search for just COD: MWII Vault Edition, you may see the $99.99 USD full version. The Pack will be the $30.00 USD upgrade
    3. Select Purchase
    Please let us know if you experience any issues,

Thema:

(this is a common problem) I purchased the discounted upgrade for MWII [Vault Edition] for...

1. (this is a common problem) I purchased the discounted upgrade for MWII [Vault Edition] for... - Similar Threads - common problem purchased

2. Why does xbox insist on catering to the lowest common denominator?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does xbox insist on catering to the lowest common denominator?: Why in God's name is there a new special strike system that adds a multi-player ban to the communications bans? If you don't wanna hear somebody block and mute them it's not that hard. You don't...
  3. Is this common to lose items you paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this common to lose items you paid for?: I purchased Helix Points for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I recently loaded up the game again and the remaining Helix Points I had as well as the items I purchased are now gone. However there are...
  4. Is it common for an 360 S, to always read at a 0.01 download speed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it common for an 360 S, to always read at a 0.01 download speed?: So I’m back with a repeat question, as it doesn’t seem to have anything to do with an isp issue. But I recently switched to another isp, for a totally unrelated reason, other than we can get up to...
  5. The middle of the card art is not showing up on the common cards. The middles are blank. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The middle of the card art is not showing up on the common cards. The middles are blank. Why?: The middle of the lower common cards are blank in the middle on my Xbox x and I don’t know why. The high diamond 90 plus cards are fine ec0c4109-973f-4296-a93d-2f71f6ec6af4
  6. I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG...: I have a suspension for copying a post someone else posts and is very common in the LFG forum? Why have you banned me for two days without a warning and no option to review. Edit: Just been...
  7. Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option

in XboX Insiders
    Discord on Xbox - Common disappearance of “Try Discord on Xbox” option: To start things off I love the idea, and initially I had no problems connecting to discord and linking through my Xbox account via QR code. However soon after (about a half hour) the option under...
  8. Are trident drops common on bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are trident drops common on bedrock?: I'm on a bedrock server with some friends and have gotten 5 tridents over just a few days of playing. We do live near a body of water, so tons of drowned, but still, i feel like i have way more...
  9. How common is the "achievements not unlocking" issue?

in XboX Insiders
    How common is the "achievements not unlocking" issue?: So I recently opened a ticket with Xbox support (they recommend me to this SubReddit) through their live chat and had to have it escalated because of achievements randomly not unlocking in AC...
  10. Common Problem with Fable 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Common Problem with Fable 3.: I Purchased Fable 3 for PC Retail. Tried installing from the disk. Fail. Cannot connect to the GFWL service with a functional internet connection. Setup a Microsoft account, try again. Fail....