This guy was trying to falsey report me and targets me over gamerpic, my gamer pic was not...

Discus and support This guy was trying to falsey report me and targets me over gamerpic, my gamer pic was not... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Mod removed] [img] How do I stop this false report... [mod removed] d60a226a-c5cd-4eeb-b44f-65725707df23 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gen. Mopa, Feb 10, 2023.

1. Gen. Mopa
    Gen. Mopa Guest

This guy was trying to falsey report me and targets me over gamerpic, my gamer pic was not...

[Mod removed]
    This guy was trying to falsey report me and targets me over gamerpic, my gamer pic was not... [​IMG]
    How do I stop this false report...

[mod removed]

:)

Gen. Mopa, Feb 10, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

This guy was trying to falsey report me and targets me over gamerpic, my gamer pic was not offensive, some how he use some kind tool just to ban me.

Hello Gen, sorry to hear you're having trouble online.

If you see someone doing something against the terms of use and code of conduct of Xbox Live then you can report them by going to their bio and selecting Report or Block. Once there you can follow the instructions provided to report the player.

Once done you can then block the person so they cannot contact you again.

The report is sent to the PET (Policy Enforcement Team) to investigate and take any necessary action on.

You can learn more about reporting players and enforcement actions at https://enforcement.xbox.com

As for the gamerpic, I'm afraid no one here would be able to comment on why it was not appropriate. You can check to see if you've received an email about it though. It may have been sent to your junk/spam folder if you don't see it in your list.
  3. Gen. Mopa Win User

This guy was trying to falsey report me and targets me over gamerpic, my gamer pic was not offensive, some how he use some kind tool just to ban me.

When does the Xbox chat gotta open?
  4. Gen. Mopa Win User

It's A False one, I'M GETTING FALSEY ACCUSED.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

I saw that in your original post and I do apologize for it. However, the enforcement team is only able to be contacted by the methods listed out above and they do not come to the forums. As much as I'd love to help further I'm afraid that I'm unable to provide any further information about the suspension.
  6. Gen. Mopa Win User

He was using hacks I saw him do it.
Thema:

1. This guy was trying to falsey report me and targets me over gamerpic, my gamer pic was not... - Similar Threads - guy was trying

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  4. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  5. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  6. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e
  7. bro how long do these guys take

in XBoX on Windows
    bro how long do these guys take: why is Microsoft taking so long to get back to me on my hacked account It's been 1 month+ c832e62c-33af-45cb-bac2-3eb03e6cbeb0
  8. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  9. Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...

in XBoX on Windows
    Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...: I requested a refund it got approved 17 days ago still haven’t got the payment bc2f123b-cb0f-4c2e-a98d-e70680e14f64
  10. Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and...: Hi guys i playing game sea of thieves for the long time and on days i trying to sig in and its saying that you've tried to sign in too many times with an incorrect account or password a, Sign in...