This guy named ninja reported me for the reason he put b word then **** and i should be...

Discus and support This guy named ninja reported me for the reason he put b word then **** and i should be... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; He falsely reported me he put for the reason the b word then the a word is gamertag is Ninja idk his hashtag but he has a gamer pick with a anamie pick... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by J2fresh927, Nov 16, 2020.

1. J2fresh927
    J2fresh927 Guest

This guy named ninja reported me for the reason he put b word then **** and i should be...

He falsely reported me he put for the reason the b word then the a word is gamertag is Ninja idk his hashtag but he has a gamer pick with a anamie pick its got a black guy with black hair with blue dots around it please i did n

othing

:)

J2fresh927, Nov 16, 2020
  2. JACKKAV Win User

This guy named ninja reported me for the reason he put b word then **** and i should be unbanned i did nothing wrong it was a false report please unban me

Hi there

Unfortunatly no one here on the forum is able to help you with your situation.

You would need to head over to
    Enforcement
    submit request for a case review of your own ban.

Regarding the other individual if you want him to be investigated you would need to locate his account yourself and report him via his own profile.
  3. BionicleRocket Win User

Number

can you guys please kick this guy off he keeps booting me oflline for no apparent reason his gamertag is [Mod Edit - Please do not name and shame]
  4. SwagLife55 Win User

Filing complaints

I need to file a complaint on a guy named [Mod removed] for calling me names (curse words) and kicking me from parties and game sessions for no reason
  5. itzjustjurrian Win User

Banned for no reason

Thanks for all the support and all the links.

this is going to help me, but what you guys are saying about you cannot get banned or suspended for no reason, why did it happend to me then?

this guy that reported me said on snapchat that he did it 2 days ago AND that he reported me for offending him or something. I never offended anyone and if I did, then I said something in defence.

like that time he called me a [Mod Removed – Profanity], then i simply say that he is

[Mod Removed – Profanity]

if i get banned for telling that someone is [Mod Removed – Profanity], then there is somtething wrong with your banning/suspending system.
  6. DGDG.us Win User

how do i stop goffy friends from sumitting fake reports against me, to get me com banned for fun.

were all in our 20's and older, so there were some words on messenger like s word, b word, ect... but if there are real people then they would see how we talk to each other and not just punish me, so if my friend text me the f word 5 times, and i call
    him the b word, he reports me and i get banned, wouldn't they look and see in what context and how we talk to each other not just take a word, i never reported him and he deleted his bad stuff before I could. wouldn't they see he deleted his stuff? wouldn't
    they see all the swear words and inappropreate sexual remarks he has made.
Thema:

1. This guy named ninja reported me for the reason he put b word then **** and i should be... - Similar Threads - guy named ninja

2. Guys What Are The Folders With Weird Names In XboxGames Folder Used For?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys What Are The Folders With Weird Names In XboxGames Folder Used For?: So Basically The Tiltle And What Happends If You Delete Them? 4610fcd1-fb5c-4144-8076-61d8880429c3
  3. A guy named Jeremy hacked my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    A guy named Jeremy hacked my account: A guy named Jeremy hacked my account and now I'm locked out. When I try to recover my email it only has their info not mine. I'm freaking out. There is a lot of stuff on that account.ive had it...
  4. Can I request you guys to unban a word for me to change my name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I request you guys to unban a word for me to change my name: Okay I’m begging you guys to please allow the name “Zekz” I’m trying to make my name “NBAZekz” my name right now is “TTV” but the name Zekz has been banned since then I guess I’m begging someone...
  5. This guy said he will boot me his name is [mod removed]

in XBoX Accessibility
    This guy said he will boot me his name is [mod removed]: he said he would boot me if i didn't buy him something please help 94cfe3ea-0d3b-4938-8aa1-9645deb757dc
  6. This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...: [mod removed] is. Booter Microsoft help and I'm sorry for the past things I did to get banned back then but I need help d37b6049-ae3d-4141-b5e7-c0c7f8cbd40c
  7. Dear Xbox this guy scammed me on rocket league his name is [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Xbox this guy scammed me on rocket league his name is [mod removed]: I got scammed on rocket league please ban him asap before he ruins more peoples day his name is [mod removed] DEAR chubzman5855 f1c5e743-0706-4354-96b6-6a3d92893ccc
  8. This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Stgcam [link] [comments]
  9. just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck

in XBoX on Consoles
    just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck: I meet a guy on a game and we game shared but he scamed me and talkd trash on my account after **** he changed my gamer pic to a unapropriet fotos so I got a permanent ban my baned account is...
  10. Hi my name is Ali I just buy an Xbox 360 from a guy I need a live code to play plz if u guys ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi my name is Ali I just buy an Xbox 360 from a guy I need a live code to play plz if u guys ...: If u guys plz have n Xbox 360 code free I really need one plz 6eea62e5-d03d-4bf0-9a19-2bc4380b88ad